Buttered Biscuit Part 2…Another Reader Request

Well Hello there, I almost didn’t recognize you…recognizing me…As you can see there are some changes going on around these parts. This current look is temporary, and will probably change several times until reaching its final sexy resting place. But I hope you can be friends with my current botoxed face before it settles.

In the meantime, I am going to go about business as usual. Tending to more reader requests. This time for canopied biscuits!

(Jonathan Adler)(Katie Ridder)(House Beautiful)(Ashley Whittaker)(Little Green Notebook)

(Domino)

(Architectural Digest)

(Kelly Proxmire)(Urban Grace)(Elle Decor)(Katie Ridder)(House of Turquoise)(Sara Gilbane)

(Eddie Ross)

(Gwyneth)

(Jan Showers)

(Kelly Proxmire)(Habitually Chic)(Miles Redd)(Miles Redd)

(Elle Decor)

(Domino)

(Ruthie Sommers)

(Alessandra Branca)(Haven and Home)(Urban Grace)

So…ask me to do stuff for you, ok? It might take me awhile, but when it happens, I would like to think I git ‘er done for my beloved readers. And I mean two biscuit posts back to back? Yums.

And sorry if you don’t find my current incarnation pleasing to your eyeballs, we are working on it. I still think you are pretty!

Comments

1. Helena April 27, 2010 at 7:13 am

I love the love one!!!
    Can’t wait to see the new look :) xoxo

2. my favorite and my best April 27, 2010 at 8:31 am

thats a fartload of canopies in my face. i would sleep beneath all of them.

3. Stina April 27, 2010 at 10:10 am

I am working on an upholstered headboard design for my room and this was so inspiring! My favorite is the room from Elle Decor with the beige and white stripes and chartreuse chairs….

4. Julia April 27, 2010 at 11:25 am

What gorgeous beds!! It must’ve taken you ages to find all these and upload them all. I’m impressed. I slept under a canopy when I was growing up and loved it.

Can’t wait to see your new design! :)

5. EJR April 27, 2010 at 11:31 am

I would love to have a fancy shmancy canopy bed with fabric made from the same design as the wallpaper one day!

6. Cat@perpetualperfection April 27, 2010 at 12:47 pm

This is exactly what I needed as I will be having my first room to myself for the first time in college next year! I am so excited to start decorating!!

7. Design Darling April 27, 2010 at 3:24 pm

i want! any and all of the above. i think i can live with your botox look a little longer. i can’t wait for the big reveal…

8. Marcie April 27, 2010 at 9:37 pm

I’m in love with the white and blue room from Elle magazine. Can I have it please? :)

Marcie

9. janet April 29, 2010 at 12:57 pm

i really enjoy your blog! you are witty and funny and un-conventional…in a good way….and you put a smile on my face. thanks for getting rid of the red-tufted vinyl headboard (?) and even though you mocked me with the candice olson designing spas comment, i will forgive….however i do want to point out that the color you picked for your background…albeit temporarily….is a nice cool shade of green with a hint of blue…….some would say calming…spa-like. hahaha. keep up the great blogging! really fantastic. very funny.