Buttering your Biscuit

I have received a few emails from readers over the past few weeks asking for fun bedding ideas/recourses. This is a subject near and dear to my heart as I am very passionate about a well-dressed biscuit. Not to be a snob, but I truly believe an investment in your thread count can do wonders for your mental health.

So I shopped the internets and bring you selections from some of my favorite bedding resources…

Weego Home

Anthropologie

Cottage & Bungalow

Serena & Lilly

Twinkle Living

ZGallerie

Calypso

Schweitzer Linen

Olatz

John Robshaw

D. Porthault

Laviva Home

And then, of course…No one fluffs a bed like Leontine Linens

And THAT my friends, is how you butter a biscuit!

Comments

1. Design Darling April 26, 2010 at 7:08 am

i’m drooling over all the leontine linens and i couldn’t agree more about thread count… all this traveling has made me realize the difference a well-made bed can make.

p.s. next i’m off to london for the boyfriend’s birthday then a whirlwind trip through austria, germany, prague, and turkey with my mom and sister! for now though i think i need a little rest… if you find a more moderately priced look-a-like of all the leontine yumminess you better pass it along!

2. Hamptontoes April 26, 2010 at 7:15 am

Excellent selection of bedding options. I absolutely agree with a higher quality of sheets to make for a better nights sleep.

3. Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself April 26, 2010 at 9:36 am

Ooo that second image – the striped bedding from Weego Home is my favorite! And those Calypso quilts are pretty perfect. I can wrap my head around a pair of monogrammed pillowcases, but the big letters on the center of my duvet is pushing it for me. I recently received a duvet cover from Anthropologie as a gift and it is wonduhful!

4. Helena April 26, 2010 at 9:41 am

OMG, what an incredible selection, I can’t even choose, you are spoiling us Bailey!!!
    xo

5. jamie April 26, 2010 at 10:09 am

Spice it up a little! bring more colors. Think of the bed as a canvas. Create movement and rhythm. Think Synesthesia.

6. The Zhush April 26, 2010 at 10:58 am

Biscuit buttered…and with beautiful high thread counts too boot! All these delicious beds have me dreaming of crawling back into mine! I wish!

7. Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi April 26, 2010 at 10:59 am

Some great choices! I’m on the hunt for new bedding for the new house but I want something in the purple/grey/black family, I think. Haven’t found the right one yet.

8. Kristin April 26, 2010 at 12:08 pm

And now I want to make over my bed STAT! That juicy orange is calling to me!

9. ashlina April 26, 2010 at 1:53 pm

oh man. my biscuit is on overload. that is some good stuff right there..all of them are amazing i cant decide which one i want…great finds chica…
    hope you had a great weekend my sweet BQ! xoxo

10. my favorite and my best April 26, 2010 at 4:11 pm

pants poo’d.

11. a lovely being April 26, 2010 at 4:25 pm

AHHH! I’m on inspiration overload. Can’t wait to have a new bedroom (am dying to redecorate, especially after this post). P.S. — moving to Chicago on May 16th!! I’ll email you after this graduation craziness is over. We must get drinks :)

12. Dognbird April 28, 2010 at 1:17 am

Nice! The monograms are a nice touch but I have to give it up for the bird bed because it’s awesome!