Come and knock on my door…

(The Neotrad)

(House of Turquoise)(Domino)(The Decorista)

(Honey Interiors)

(Journeys of Mangonett)
(Pure Style Home)(Desire to Inspire)(Miles Redd)

…Because…

We have a new front door!

And I know it might not look like much now, but add some navy blue trim and this guy:(Sly Fox Doorknocker)

Painted to look more like this guy:

The orange on Mr. Fox will bring in the orange of the brick. I think it is going to look rill sharp.

What do you think of the color swatches so far? What’s your favorite shade of blue? Have any heavenly hues you think I need to slap on there before I make my decision?

Comments

1. Helena - A Diary of Lovely June 28, 2010 at 8:03 am

I Love them all, especially all the yellow ones and green one, stunning, what a great entrance!

2. Andrea June 28, 2010 at 9:22 am

Oh wow, I always wanted a bright blue door! I really like the top left color, it looks like it would really pop against the brick. Cant wait to see the finished pics!

3. Diane June 28, 2010 at 9:56 am

Have you decided WHICH blue is your front door? I’m partial to the one on the right. That is what I hate about renting — cannot paint the front door. AND…that fox going to be YOUR door knocker? So cool! My married name means fox — have to add that to our door (even if a rental unit)!

4. Christine June 28, 2010 at 10:20 am

I love either the blue on the top left, it’s the most “blue” out of the three, or the bottom one, it seems like the perfect middle between the top two colors. I say, go all the way! Go for the top left blue!

Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

5. KP June 28, 2010 at 10:35 am

LOVE YOUR DOOR AND THAT FOXY FOX!!! Expect a knock on your door soon ;)

6. mal June 28, 2010 at 11:24 am

i like the pink!

7. The Neo-Traditionalist June 28, 2010 at 11:24 am

How fun! I’m dying of envy right now. I prefer the shades on the right/bottom, but the left is bold and fabulous too. Basically, you can do no wrong. And the fox? Too cute for words. You’d better post the finished product!

xx Katie

8. Diane June 28, 2010 at 11:31 am

oh cuss! i heart fantastic mr. fox. that doorknocker is adorable and just the right little touch!

9. Kathleen June 28, 2010 at 11:50 am

A. I love Clifford’s new door!
    B. I really like that green number by Honey Interiors.
    C. I miss you, and I can’t wait to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!

10. Dawn June 28, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Oh they are all so welcoming! I’d love to do it to my door but I live in an apartment and that just won’t fly in my building :)

Hope u had a fabulous weekend! xoxo

11. ashlina June 28, 2010 at 1:43 pm

i so want a brightly colored door…one day one day! hope you had a great weekend dollface. xoxoxo

12. EJR June 28, 2010 at 2:15 pm

It’s going to look great! You get extra points for the Horse, Hound, and Home approved foxy door knocker. I bought the same knocker for my Momma for mother’s day.

13. Jaime @ La vie...J'aime June 28, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Fabulous! Loving the striped door and all the yellow ones! :)

14. my favorite and my best June 28, 2010 at 3:52 pm

darker blue i think. no?
    martha has a pretty one called myrtle blossom that is like wedgewood blue china. loves it!
    would be super awesome with that brick.

15. KC June 28, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Favorite shade of blue is the one on the left.

16. just a girl June 28, 2010 at 5:54 pm

I like the one on the left the best. Go big or go home, I say.

17. CCT June 28, 2010 at 9:46 pm

I love the 4th photo with the blue door surrounded by windows taken from the inside foyer. I love everything about the room. The green and white striped door is ours. Thanks for including it. I’ve never grown tired of it! Its BM palm green and BM decorator white.

18. Mackenzie {Design Darling} June 28, 2010 at 11:22 pm

yay bailey! that orange fox will be, er, foxy against the blue door. keep these sneak peeks coming!

p.s. thank you SO much for your comment on my guest post over at high-heeled foot in the door… totes made my day.

19. Mandi h June 29, 2010 at 8:44 am

I love the one on the bottom and I think the navy trim will be fantastic…. The orange fox will add just the old-meets-new touch that will give it some classic personality! GREAT idea! I can’t wait to own a house, the front door is the first thing i will paint!

20. The Zhush June 29, 2010 at 9:27 am

Love this post! And your foxy knocker too! (and now that crazy 70s tv show theme song will be stuck in my head ALLL day!)

21. Julia @ Hooked on Houses June 29, 2010 at 2:39 pm

That pink door is seriously cool. I’d really love to have a bright yellow door someday–so cheery!

22. […] Credits: Pink Chalk Door // Blue Door // Pink Door // Lime Green // Polka Dot Door // Yellow Door // Ashley Jacobson // Janet […]