You’re too late, Marchesa…

I already found my SPARKLE PLENTY after-party Wedding Dress.
But this was a valient effort. And I respect you for it.

You sir, however.

Will be coming home with me. I don’t care how ridiculously overpriced you are

80 days until the Wedding…I am just saying, you might want to expect more Wedding/BrideBrat posts for awhile.

*note…will not actually be purchasing $600 t shirt…but might try to make it!

Comments

1. my favorite and my best June 29, 2010 at 8:28 am

if you buy that 500 dollar tshirt that says mrs. i will come to chicago and kick the ever loving shit out of you!
    and then if you still buy it i will crash your wedding and pee all over your cake.

2. EJR June 29, 2010 at 9:45 am

Seriously, I think I just peed a little bit about MFAMB comment. That shirt is redic overpriced, but it’s your wedding and you do what you want (insert head shake and finger snap)

3. Annina June 29, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Hilarious, I was surfing through Netaporter, saw the Mrs Tee and was about to email it to you. LOL

4. Annina June 29, 2010 at 12:25 pm

ps
    Geeeez Luiiiise the price tag on that tee. All you need is a bedazzler from Michaels!

5. Helena June 29, 2010 at 12:43 pm

hahaha loved MFAMB’s comment! I agree though (I won’t pee on your cake dont worry :P)
    but if you make i, I want to see it!! xoxo 80 days!! yooo whooo!!

6. just a girl June 29, 2010 at 12:48 pm

THAT DRESS! My god. I will have dreams about this dress.

7. Arianna Belle June 29, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Love the dress! Sharing it with my sister who’s also engaged!

8. Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi June 29, 2010 at 2:26 pm

That dress is fab! I know we don’t actually know each other but I’m so excited for your wedding!!

9. ashley June 29, 2010 at 5:46 pm

The dress makes my heart race. Efffing gorgeous. And as far as the Mrs. tee, I would think your creative genius could bedazzle something even more spectacular! Click here to get started: https://www.mybedazzler.com/.

10. Kiki June 29, 2010 at 5:46 pm

LMAO – you know what MFAMB said it right, just loke you did, “note – will not be buying a $600 t-shirt”, cause I would just like to say that if you do, that $185 sandals that I have been eyeing and blogging about!!! wewww…

XOXO
    Kiki

11. carrie June 30, 2010 at 4:44 am

if you’re thinking about the $600 t, why not just go big or go home and get the ripped up Balmain for $1625. It’s down to $1137.50 at NAP so with the money you save you can get the Mrs T or maybe just some alphabet decal letters to cover all the holes on the Balmain…it’ll bring a whole new meaning to DIY.

(shakes head at NAP and heads to bed)