Because I know you all have been waiting…

…with bated breath.

“Give me one good reason why I should stay. Give me one non-analytical, off-the-top-of-your-head reason why I should stay.”

It was a big line for me. One I am pretty sure I tweaked and reused in many arguements from then on.

“Give me one non-analytical, off-the-top-of-your-head reason why I should go to P.E.”

“Give me one non-analytical, off-the-top-of-your-head reason why braces are cute”

It was in the first season finale. The one where Dawson takes Joey to go see her felon father (with the strangly kind eyes) in prison?

Joey has been offered a semester in France, which is just HUGE for a girl from the wrong side of the creek, but she wants to stay and run her paws through Dawsons lucious locks…but he has to say he loves her first. And let me just say, all of you adult-Twihards? Who love that junk 1. Cause of RPatz but 2. Because of the angsty teen loonnggg drawn out build up before the kiss action? I would take a trip back to the Creek. Because this show invented that, in my opinion.Manyway, it is a fantastic episode. Lots of great tunes (Edwin McCain: I’ll be, God Bless the Broken Road, Sarah MacLachlan sad puppy song) and lots of great angry Joey faces. I loved how feisty she was. Before she got zombie face.

Speaking of face transformations.How in the hell did this happen?

I mean…

Comments

1. ashley August 23, 2010 at 10:44 am

I hated Michelle Williams while DC was still running. But now, I kinda like her. She has great style! Sadly, I’m looking more like that coffee-toting Katie right now.

2. Chrissie August 23, 2010 at 10:58 am

Where are you watching these Creek reruns? They aren’t online are they? I used to skip class in college sometimes when they used to play reruns from 8-10am…. quality way to wake up.

3. EvY August 23, 2010 at 12:56 pm

I feel the same way as Ashley. Especially when Michelle was dating Heath and she wore that yellow dress to the Oscars.

4. Maggie August 23, 2010 at 1:08 pm

I’ve been thinking Michelle looks a lot better now, actually. I think she lost her baby roundness, and got some better make-up people, and presto! Beautiful!

5. Helena - A Diary of Lovely August 23, 2010 at 2:54 pm

hahaha! how did this happen, you found her worse photo :P Loved the show! I think I need to re watch! never saw the final seasons so might be the best moment!

6. Court August 23, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Bails I just died laughing at this post….I can’t even COUNT how many times I heard you either on the phone or begin a debate with those famous words. I can’t even HEAR “Dawson’s Creek” and not think of your personal comparisons to Joey. You will always be the awesome Joey in my eyes, not the zombie-faced one.

7. my favorite and my best August 23, 2010 at 4:28 pm

sadly i am old so i did not ride the dawsons train. ok maybe the first season only.
    i think i may have auditioned for it, once or twice. definitely was on the set and i may or may not have made out with joshua jackson at one point…

8. Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi August 24, 2010 at 9:30 am

*sigh* Loved Dawson’s Creek. I still swoon over Pacey.

I just watched the trailer for Katie’s new movie and she kinda reminds me of Joey in it. Plus there is Josh Duhamel who I would never kick out of bed for eating–hell, I wouldn’t kick him out of bed. Ever.

9. Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself August 24, 2010 at 11:14 am

hah i haaated jen. then again i hated dawson. love this. and i love michelle williams dress! any idea the source?

10. Desi D. August 24, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Dress is Philip Lim.
    Loves me some Creek.

11. pure.ruth August 24, 2010 at 8:42 pm

so open up your morning light
    and say a little prayer for i…..

…i dont want to wait for our lives to be over,
    i want to know right now what it will be.

12. karin August 25, 2010 at 3:06 pm

They filmed Dawson’s Creek right here in my town – Wilmington, NC. they shot many scenes at the restaurant/bar across the street from my driveway and a few times they set up their craft (food) tent in the yard. Whenever they did that they would invite us to join the actors and crew for dinner or lunch. I only went once or twice, but Katie never came out of her dressing room. Joshua Jackson and the blond guy (what was his name?) were really sweet though and came out and talked to everybody. Sadly, I never watched the show. Not even once.
    cheers,