Happy Chic New Years Eve

You guys are real pals, you know that?

Thanks to your infinite wisdom Pete and I have settled on the FABulous Palm Springs.

Why, you ask? Let me show you.
What is this magical place, you ask?

It is The Parker in Palm Springs…

Which a few of your darling people recommended.

And I think you can see why…

Although this isn’t even the half of it.

It originally was owned by Merv Griffin or something ridiculous like that.

But was redesigned by Jonathan Adler a few years ago.

And I mean, yowza. So if you are looking for me on New Years, I will be playing croquet with a vodka lemonade in my hand, because oh yeah they pass those out like high-fives there.

Snaps for me.

And snaps for Jonathan Adler. Let’s continue to admire his work, shall we?

I feel happier already, don’t you?

Comments

1. Helena - A Diary of Lovely November 30, 2010 at 7:40 am

ooh Im not at all at all jealous!

2. Pinkie November 30, 2010 at 8:29 am

duh this makes me happy. The pink gingham canopy is just for me, and the pink poodles? Faboosh! Thanks for a wonderful start to my morning-even my oatmeal is pink from the berries I mix in…just thought you should know. Oh and that I also was going to vote on Palm Springs, so I’m glad that decision has been made. I will be in Houston for NYE and will be thinking of you! xoxo

3. The Zhush November 30, 2010 at 9:52 am

Ugh! Didn’t you just return from the Hamptons like two weeks ago! Beyond jealous! Take lots of photos for us please! :)

4. Johanna November 30, 2010 at 10:01 am

You made a good choice. The Parker is probably the raddest hotel I have been to in CA and that’s saying a lot and there is a lot of good eatin’ in Palm Springs. Enjoy…the spa is to die for.

5. Courtney November 30, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Sean and I were there a few years ago…you guys will love it!!!

6. Laura November 30, 2010 at 12:22 pm

wowo. in. love.

7. Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi November 30, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Looks fab! Have a great time xo

8. Daily Cup of Couture November 30, 2010 at 12:53 pm

I am OBSESSED with the parker! such a perfect choice! You will LOVE it! I just got back from my best friend’s wedding there and it was nothing short of fabulous. Enjoy!

xo,
    dCc

9. Mackenzie {Design Darling} November 30, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Love him, love his work, and certain you’ll love your trip!

10. Annina November 30, 2010 at 6:33 pm

jaja at first I thought that was Pete in the pink coat! This place looks divine!! enjoy it you newlyweds : )

11. Violet November 30, 2010 at 6:49 pm

What beautiful rooms! I’m a big fan of the retro feel. Thanks for including these pictures. How could anyone visit there an not feel inspired?

12. dayka @ life+style December 1, 2010 at 8:49 am

i DO feel happier.
    i also want to be you on NYE.
    have fun, enjoy lots of vodka lemonades, & take lots of pics! :)

13. Ann December 1, 2010 at 12:56 pm

OMG Love. I think you made the perfect choice. I forgot about the Parker. I know tons of people that have stayed and it’s the hip cool place to be. You will love it. I might have to drive out from Manhattan Beach for cocktails :) Have a blast.

14. just a girl December 1, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Color me jealous!

15. alittlebitofsunshine December 2, 2010 at 5:52 am

ooh the Parker! what a chic way to ring in the new year!
    have you been to the Viceory? -both look amazing and i’ve been trying to decide between the 2 for a girls’ weekend…

16. Roxanne December 6, 2010 at 9:37 pm

As a gal who spends every weekend in Palm Spring… I would highly rec staying at The Rivera Hotel instead. The parker isn’t as hip as it used to be and service some what blows.