Today’s the day!

The day we have been waiting for 7 long months for.

Head on over to Rue if you want to see our home.
**The issue probably won’t be out until a bit later today, it’s the March/April Issue, I will update you when it is live!! Sorry, trust me I woke up at the crack of dawn looking for it too!**

***IT’S LIVE!!! PAGE 104!!!!!***

I am so very excited that I can finally share with you all of the hard work that went into creating our dream home, Mister Clifford, The Big Red House.

And I have to thank Alaina, for all of her help during the shoot and in life :)

Crystal for the opportunity to show off my digs in such a lovely publication. Adrienne for the interview, which was way more fun and way less scary than I had thought. And Emily for the beautiful pics.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Comments

1. Sarah March 22, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Bailey- your home is simply fantastic. I honestly can say that it was the most inspiring feature in this edition of RUE. Truly and totally had my mind reeling with ideas! I LOVE IT! Congrats

2. Kate Collins March 22, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Amazing!! Love every little detail – the wallpaper, the fabrics, the art, the headboards, the colors. Love, love, love!!!

3. Natalie March 22, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Thank you so much for sharing! It looks phenomenal! Whimsical but elegant!

4. Connie @ Sogni e Sor March 22, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Congrats! Loved it. The house is so you–fun, stylish and with a great sense of humour. My two fave pieces are the blue sofa (I’ve always had a thing for that fabric in that shade) and the inlaid table your TV is on.

5. EJR March 22, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Bah! It’s gorgeous! I love your bathrooms, and your closet. Sooo fun, I can’t wait to see how your baby girl’s room turns out!

6. Crystal @ Rue March 22, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Bailey! It was truly an honor to feature your home in Rue! We are lucky to have you grace the pages of our 4th issue. Your home continues to inspire me each time I go back to it….which is often!

7. Amy March 22, 2011 at 8:34 pm

Are you serious? You’re home is flippin awesome! LOVES it.

8. Kat March 22, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Loved the spread!! It’s definitely worth the wait to see and has given me a lot of inspiration! :) ps. has anyone told you that your hubs looks a bit like a young Sterling from Mad Men in that pic??

9. Cathy March 22, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Love it! It was definitely worth the wait. And I love that your home is injected with your personality and sense of humor.

10. Rachael Volz March 22, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Im obsessed…love the painting over the window in the bathroom…love your bed design. FABULOUS DARLING!!!

11. Suzanne March 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm

Omg, I am SO IN LOVE with your house!! I LOVE the way you injected humor into your decor. LOVE IT!!! I love all the wallpaper and mix-matched prints and patterns everywhere. And your closet!!! I DIED! Your baby is so lucky. And that picture of you & Petey is the best. Your blank expressions and Pete holding the sandwich is hilarious. I love it. You rock.

12. Iris March 22, 2011 at 11:31 pm

WOW!!!!! I am absolutely in love with your house. Congrats! Love your blog too….first time on here (yes I know, little begind on blogs)…but you are definitelly on my blog roll now :-)

13. Chryselle @ Frangipa March 23, 2011 at 7:08 am

Congratulations! You have a lovely home and it was delightful to see these beautiful photos of your space and your family.

14. Adrienne March 23, 2011 at 9:46 am

I’m glad the interview wasn’t scary — to be honest I was as nervous as you probably were :) Congrats!

15. therobynnest March 23, 2011 at 9:57 am

LOVE that fabric of your shower curtain! Please tell me who makes it!

16. therobynnest March 23, 2011 at 10:13 am

Nevermind! I saw it in the previous comments. Price upon request. Ha!

17. Kate March 23, 2011 at 10:38 am

WOWser-oos! It’s AMAZING and…my dream home. It is so “fancy” but fun, cozy, and inspiring too! Yay for you!

18. Casey March 23, 2011 at 11:01 am

A belated congrats on your feature. Your house looks like such a fun one in which to live. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s next!

19. Emmy March 23, 2011 at 11:21 am

Bailey I’m so impressed by your house! You really did such a wonderful job and I’m sure that it’ll be a great business card for Quin B Studio. Also, your closet, I die.

20. Mel March 23, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Don’t even know what to say. The originality and personality in your home is pure, well, just pure. And I would love, love Mr. Sheep to come live in my home. Just hilarious.

21. Cat@perpetualperfection March 23, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Obsessed with your home!! Turned out absolutely Perfect!!

22. christine March 23, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I seriously think your house might just be my favourite magazine spread house EVER- I love every single solitary detail and I think your style is exactly the look I gravitate towards- honestly, I’ve gone back like 20 times already but I just can’t get enough- simply divine in every possible way!!!

23. Gretchen March 23, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Zowie! Clifford is a stunner! I understand that you are super busy what with growing a person inside you an’ all… but it would be stupendous to see some before/after shots. I went looking for befores in your archives but none of the pictures worked! Love love love the blog. Truly.

24. Hana March 23, 2011 at 10:52 pm

wow, bailey, it stood out from the rest of the mag. gorgeous and authentic and humorous! i love the quote about listening to your own voice. congratulations! get ready for herds of clients! xo

25. Gina Kates March 24, 2011 at 12:52 pm

OK I just about DIED when I saw your home! The floors, trim all of it AMAZING. its my dream home!! so happy for you!

26. iris March 24, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Bailey the house is so wonderful! Before the pictures of your bathroom would you believe I’d never seen a shower curtain arranged with an entrance through the center of the tub…only ever by pushing the curtain to one side or the other!

The whole house is just great, major props on the sheep. Can’t wait to see the bitty baby room all finished!

27. Clara Millan March 24, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Bailey, your house looks so chic and fun.. I really like you brass elephant. I actually have a similar one.. By the way I just blogged about our it..

28. […] Painted trim… […]

29. […] Painted trim… […]

30. chic.little.blog March 27, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Dear Bailey – Have been reading and thoroughly enjoying your blog for some time as your sense of humor is so winning – what an exciting journey your home has been on and huge, huge congratulations – your home is so true to “you” and you completely deserves the coverage. it was certainly one of the highlights of this issue. bisous.