Progress at Meestah Bahnks.

I hear ya on the stairs, it’s a no go for sure. I’ll keep looking.

There is progress occuring at Meestah Bahnks.

The Kitchen which once looked like this:

And This:

Came to look like This:

And This:

And NOW has drywall and looks like DEESE!

Cabinetry has been ordered…

…And hardware has been selected.

Progress.

In the other main construction area, little bitty baby girls room, there has been progress as well.

Remember how it was the weird walk-through master…And we decided to blow out the wall between the bathroom and the master and reconfigure the space so that we could have an actual hallway etc.

Well without no walls it was like this.

With a pretty bay window situation.

And now with WALLS!

Now that we are mere DAYS away from Girly McBaby’s arrival I am rushing around trying to get everything together.

Check out these towels my mom got for her…

Have you ever seen anything cuter in your life?

Stop lying. No you haven’t.

Comments

1. christine {bijouandb July 21, 2011 at 7:04 am

Oh I can not WAIT to see the kitchen come together and no, I’ve never seen towels any cuter. Do you know where she got them? Adorable!!!

2. Chedva July 21, 2011 at 7:14 am

That’s some real progress! And yep those towels are pretty much the cutest.

3. Jillian July 21, 2011 at 8:48 am

No seriously, every time you don’t post for a day I think Girly McBaby must have arrived. The suspense is killing me. And I don’t even know you.

The house is going to be gorg. Please come help with ours!

4. Iris July 21, 2011 at 9:57 am

I feel the same as Jillian, that is exactly what I thought yesterday! The house is coming together nicely it seems and great progress is being made, excited to see the finished product! Good luck with McBaby’s arrival, even more excited for that post!

5. Whitney July 21, 2011 at 10:42 am

Days!!! As is more than 1 but less than 10. Thank goodness I have things to in the next two week or I’d prob just sit here pressing “refresh” hoping to see pics of that gorg baby.

6. Allyson July 21, 2011 at 10:55 am

I thought she came too! The house is going to be amazing Bailey. You are seriously so talented at what you do. And those towels… I die *rachel zoe voice*

7. Andrea July 21, 2011 at 11:06 am

Best of luck to all of you on Girly McBaby’s arrival! I have no baby of my own so I can’t decide if I would be excited or terrified to be so close. But anywasy I can’t wait to see that beautiful baby’s face!!
    Plus the house looks fab and I can’t wait to see it’s beautiful face when it is all done as well!

8. Laynah Rose July 21, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Super cute :) Remodeling is so fun to follow

9. Miss Iris July 22, 2011 at 2:53 am

Holy Cow!!! You waste no time in getting your new house ready for baby girl. How exciting. Cant wait to see the house all finished up and looking beautiful…and i especially cant wait to meet girly McBaby. Good luck and sending lots of well wishes n good health your way.

10. Johanna July 22, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Those towels are too cute for words. Nice taste mom!