Blessed.

This weekend Pete and I had our friends and family in town for a house warming party and to celebrate Gracie’s christening.

I don’t know what kind of crazy it makes me that I thought it was a good idea to move into a new home in a new city with a newborn…

…And then plan to have a party six days later in that home.

But it actually turned out beautifully.

Saturday we had everyone over to see George Banks…

And Gracie, because let’s face it, she is always the main attraction.

Then on Sunday we had Gracie baptised.

She wore a christening gown that her great great great grandmother made.

It was SUCH a wonderful weekend but my adrenaline has run out on me and now my feets is hurtin, my back is tweakin, and my brain is sloooowwww.

And I hope you enjoy these little glimpses of Mr. Banks…I am still trying to decide how I want to officially unveil hims. Patience peaches!

Comments

1. Archana October 17, 2011 at 10:27 am

Love the white desk, any chance u can provide the source…love ur lil munchkin!!!and the anthropologie dress!

2. Meg Little XO October 17, 2011 at 11:14 am

I’m lovin’ every little piece of George Banks you’ve shown us so far. Congrats to your family on such a special event!

3. ashley October 17, 2011 at 11:17 am

Gorgeous, Bailey! Everything! Grace, you, Mr. Banks! Especially loving that top hat and cane wine chiller! I know the christening was a super special moment!

4. Katie October 17, 2011 at 11:42 am

Hi Bailey! Ok, Gracie is a #1 stunna! And so are you, hottie mama. I can’t wait to see more of Mr. Banks, he looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.

5. Maureen Davis October 17, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Holy cow you are crazy, most new mommies are still walking around in sweat pants lookin like a hot mess (well I was anyway). The glimpse of the kitchen looks pretty darn amazing, can’t wait to see the rest!

6. cassie October 17, 2011 at 12:46 pm

bailey! this post absolutely made my day! so glad everything worked out, you all look amazing – you, pete, GRACIE – fabulous! love it!

7. cara @ CGC October 17, 2011 at 1:36 pm

the home looks gorgeous (as expected)! And Gracie Gracie is just a cutie cutie! Congratulations on her baptism!

(PS ~ I really hope my comments are going through, I still read you daily but lately when I go to comment the little wheel turns and turns and never looks complete. )

8. Marie October 17, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Congratulations! AHMAHZING! Love all the pics-and the Christening gown is over the top fabulous! So happy for all of you!!!
    Can’ wait to see the rest of Mr. Banks…

9. whislerpotpie October 17, 2011 at 5:13 pm

This made me feel warm and gooey inside. Congratulations!!

10. koren October 17, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Congrats on Gracie’s baptism! The glimpses of the house are fantastic, and I can’t wait to see the whole thing! Where is that amazing yellow wallpaper in the kitchen from?

11. Annie October 17, 2011 at 6:28 pm

House looks STUNNING!! Love the foyer!

12. lynngweeny October 17, 2011 at 6:52 pm

You are a ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!

13. Danavee October 17, 2011 at 7:17 pm

My goodness that whole entry made me smile.

14. alison@MLHP October 17, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Truly, you are (blessed). Gracie looks like a little angel – she’s holding her head up so well!
    You look lovely and so happy.

Oh…and George looks amazeballs.

15. christine {b&B} October 17, 2011 at 8:31 pm

Ah congrats- Gracie is so adorable and I love her gown- my little one wore a very similar one for her Christening and I treasure it so so much. Your family is beautiful…as is Mr. Banks- holy Taledo…love these glimpses….adore the foyer and that glimpse of pink in the living room!

16. Rachel October 17, 2011 at 11:18 pm

You are superwoman! The baby, the house, you – all beautiful! Can you tell us how you manage to accomplish so much with an infant. I cannot wait to see the entire Mr. Banks.

17. Amy Quigley October 17, 2011 at 11:22 pm

Sweet baby girl is precious! And your dresses are amazing. On a totally random note, I spent the week at the Parker Palm Springs, (it was amazing) and totally thought of you when I arrived. It was a fabulous, over the top place and you’d love it!

18. meaghan October 18, 2011 at 10:43 am

that christening gown is AMAZING. lucky girl. you look radiant bails!

19. Allyson October 18, 2011 at 1:29 pm

So glad to see Gracie doing so well and getting baptized! So surreal to think that only a few months ago we were all praying and worrying for her safety! It’s so wonderful to see those big eyed pictures and know that your little family persevered. Congrats on a big day in her life! And on moving!

20. Molly L October 18, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Gracie is too cute! Mr. Banks looks AH-MAZE! I can’t wait to see the rest. I’ve been showing your blog to my friends, and they’ve all called me like 6 hours later to tell me they just read back to the beginning haha.

21. Sarah October 18, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Happy tears for Gracie’s amazing recovery and christening! All three of you look fantastic and happy. And the sneaks and peeks at your new place are great. Can’t wait to see the reveal. That kitchen wallpaper is awesome!

22. Rebecca October 18, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Love the pics of house and can’t wait to see more!! I have been following your blog for awhile and your designs always inspire me in my own house. Dying to see the big reveal, I can’t wait for more inspiration. Especially, for Grace’s nursery. I am expecting a girl in February and can’t decide how to decorate!

Congrats to you and your beautiful family!

23. julia October 18, 2011 at 6:22 pm

I thought starting a new job, moving into a new apartment and playing hostess to 3 dudes within 2 days was nuts..but you take the cake! (and very nice cake I might add judging from the the lil grace-cakes nummies up top) Happy to see you and your family are all doing so well!! Congrats to Gracie on her baptism!

24. Whitney October 18, 2011 at 8:42 pm

Bailey, you are a rockstar and I admire your strength.

Is that a magnum of champagne? Is it for Gracie’s christening or just a permanent fixture in your home? Either way I’m impressed.

25. Kendall October 19, 2011 at 1:38 am

Hi Bailey,

Congratulations on a successful move and party. The photos are wonderful.

I’m a medical student from Australia and have just picked myself up a chair which I would love to reupholster in a similar fabric to the velveteen green floral fabric you have used. Is it possible to point me in the direction of the designer/manufacturer. Do you know if it comes in any other colourways?

Cheers,
    Kendall

26. CQ October 19, 2011 at 7:52 am

i just wanted to tell you that i’ve been reading this blog for probably about a year and a half now and it makes me happy to see how far you have come!!! your new house AHHH I AM DYING i can’t wait to see the whole thing!!! your precious lil nug is too cute and so glad to see everyone over there is happy and healthy! also – you look amazing!!!

27. jenna October 19, 2011 at 9:07 am

bailey everything looks amazing…as does grace! my question is about the christening gown. i am assuming it is old, but it looks perfect!! any tips on storing/cleaning heirloom garments?

28. Carmen October 19, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I am so happy to see the fabulous Gracie looking wonderful and her family too. Congratulations! Quite a year for you and your family. Blessings – carmen

29. gina October 19, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Congrats to you! Your Gracie is a doll and the home is simply beautiful

30. Rebecca L October 20, 2011 at 4:56 am

I only recently found your website. Congratulations on a new)ish) baby and moving with one too. The house looks amazing. Please post some more pictures of it :)

31. Katharine October 21, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Christenings are such a wonderful time to bring together family and your house looks amazing…I’m ready for the reveal!!! Gracie is beautiful and cherish EVERY second…my son is almost 7 months and he seems like such a big boy!!!

32. Jamie October 21, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Looks like your entire house should show up here. So wonderful! http://lonnymag.com/decorate/bathrooms

33. Jamie October 21, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Looks like your entire house should be on here. So wonderful! http://lonnymag.com/decorate/bathrooms

34. Sarah MacMillan October 21, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Your daughter is beautiful in her white dress. And your house looks very promising (of course). Can’t wait to see more. Congrats!

35. Kristyn M October 24, 2011 at 10:19 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pink chevron dress you are wearing! Where did you get it? Could you email me please? kgm05fsu@gmail.com

Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gracie’s christening gown! It is gorgeous and such an important family heirloom. I don’t have anything like that so I know she will appreciate it when she is older! Congratulations to you and Pete on her baptism! xoxo

36. Ryann November 3, 2011 at 10:33 am

where OH where did you get those blue bar stools…and what paint shade would you recommend to go with them for a kitchen?

37. Interior Design November 11, 2011 at 7:46 am

Welcome to the Christian world baby Gracie. Your baby is such an angel. She’s beautiful. Congratulations!

38. Sadie Stella November 13, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Love your blog! We are your newest followers!