Moving.

And ugh…PACKING for the next few days. With a newborn. This is going to be the worst.

But we will be up in Austin in our new home in 3 days, and that is the BEST!
See yous guys on the flipside!

p.s. Meg…you are very observant and wise. I like that. Here is another clue!

Comments

1. Ryann October 6, 2011 at 9:22 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I see a Circa lighting fixture in that room’s near future.

Where oh where did you find that fab mirror and mirrored cabinet?!?!

2. Ryann October 6, 2011 at 9:41 am

THANK YOU! Yo da bomb.

3. Kristen October 6, 2011 at 11:01 am

Good luck on the move! Can’t wait to see the full reveal of Mr. Banks soon! And more pictures of Gracie of course :)

4. Meg Little XO October 6, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Bailey, I do what I can :)

That is either a guest bedroom or a hallway…I think. Either way, that paint color is to die for!

5. Meg Little XO October 6, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Oh, and did I mention that I would not complain if you put that wallpaper on the ceiling? Lovely, little glow in the dark stars lighting the way…

6. Laura Ann October 6, 2011 at 5:01 pm

I am OBSESSED with the design of your new house. If I was a homeowner and/or had a family would you decorate for me!? Haha! I only live a few states away… in Oregon! :)

7. Courtney October 6, 2011 at 10:37 pm

Gorgeous!! My hubs and I just bought a 1930s renovated bungalow in the Heights in Houston, everything renovated except the bathrooms and your bathroom posts have given me serious bathroom envy and inspiration! Absolutely gorgeous, you have amazing vision. Wishing you all the best on your move!!

8. Allyson October 7, 2011 at 9:51 am

Oh lord! Put it on the ceiling!!! That would be so cool!

9. Lisa October 12, 2011 at 8:45 am

I hope the move went well. So excited to continue to read about the progress at Mr. Banks! You have great style, lady!

10. Laura@happyroost October 12, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Love the sailboat wallpaper! I would love to use this in my kids’ bathroom when that day someday comes around (not plannin on that anytime soon though!) :)

11. ryann October 14, 2011 at 10:43 am

is that hague blue paint? loveeee.