Special things…

**UMM…**
Ok guys, I had to delete that post. I think that was literally the weirdest thing I have ever posted. It’s almost like I was blackout drunk when I wrote it. But I haven’t been drinking. Suzanne–Maybe you are right and it is delirium from hunger. But whoa. Sorry about that. I am going to work on a post for today that doesn’t come from the strangest corners of my brain. BRB!!!!!
Ok, here we go…Let’s try this again.
Doesn’t it remind you of that wallpaper I love? With the glow in the dark constellations?
I used it, by the way.
And when Pete had pneumonia I slept in that room to avoid his plague, and it was magical sleeping beneath a canopy of stars!
Now..can we forget about that other thing I wrote about today?
Which if you are REALLY curious was about this little pearl thing and these extremely bizarre videos my roommate in college and I were obsessed with called Salad Fingers.
K, thanks.

Comments

1. Suzanne January 23, 2012 at 8:12 am

Umm….I love you, but maybe you are delirious from too much dieting and Tracy Anderson…. ;)

2. beth January 23, 2012 at 9:58 am

now my curiosity has kicked in and I’m dying to hear what you wrote!

3. Meg Little XO January 23, 2012 at 10:28 am

YES! You put the wallpaper on the ceiling (not that I had any doubts that you would do otherwise) and it looks fabulous!

Ok, so I missed your earlier post this morning but what in the what is that pearl thing?? Creepy Mcgee wants that back…

4. Laura January 23, 2012 at 11:19 am

I like rusty spoons… Ok, i missed the bizarre post, but Salad Fingers is a blast from the past on this Monday morning. Woah, college. Nuff said.

5. ryann January 23, 2012 at 11:26 am

omg. love love love! where were the curtains born?! also- is that hague blue, farrow and ball? loveeee.

6. Alaina @ LCY January 23, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Umm… I loved the eyelashed pearl in a clamshell and your Salad Fingers reference. Not once did I think it was a weird post. This is Peppermint Bliss after all written by the one and only BQMc. Hah

Oh, and I also love the guest room ceiling!

7. cara @ CGC January 23, 2012 at 12:33 pm

You are making me wish I had gotten over here earlier to read what apparently was a hilarity of a post. Love the starry night ceiling!

8. Tricia January 23, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Oh salad fingers, my brother and I use to crack up over those creepy little videos.

9. kkrs January 23, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Bailey,

This makes me smile. We just painted our basement guest bedroom Hague blue and used the same RL wallcovering on the ceiling. I also purchased the anthropologie curtains to hang in there. We are using designers guild orangerie fabric on the desk chair. And of course, we are using ombrione for some pillow action. It is definitely a fun little cozy room that I cannot wait to see finished. What can I say… I would say that I copied you, but instead, I was just channeling you! Care to find me a light fixture for the ceiling that will work in a room with low ceilings? I am thinking the circa gold star flush mount… what do you think? Have any other suggestions? Here is to hoping that our room ends up 1/2 as pretty as yours!

10. Suzanne January 23, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Lmao, I feel almost famous now that you mentioned me by name in your post!! I check your blog first thing every morning when I am eating my breakfast, and I’m glad I got to see that crazy post. The glow in the dark sticker is much better! ;)

11. linda February 7, 2012 at 9:45 am

Is that really wall paper on the ceiling with glow in the dark constellation? Where can some one buy that and copy the idea? I have a nephew who is crazy for this kind of stuff. Thanks
    linda