6 Months!!!

Guess what!? Guess what!? Guess what!?

It’s February! Which means it is my Birthday month! And Pink and Red month!

AND GRACIE GIRL IS 6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!

Wha?? How did that happen?

6 Months has been a major turning point. Baby girl is giggly and smiley and goofy and can sit up on her own! Everyone told me 6 months would be when it got really fun, and so far I will say for SURELY it is.

And I realized, I never showed y’all her super cute birth announcements!

Red and Pink! And hearts! Her theme! ‘Cause you gotta have a gimmick.Our sweet friend Sarah took some pictures of her when she was just a little brand new bean, but even from the very beginning she had the wisest eyes.

Our little Valentine.

Awww

Comments

1. Meg Little XO February 1, 2012 at 9:23 am

Those birth announcements are too cute. Where did you have them made? I had a little baby nugget niece born yesterday and I’d love to show my sista.

Congrats on hitting the 6 month mark! Just wait until she starts walking!

2. Liz February 1, 2012 at 10:35 am

Oh my gosh, I neeeeed her! Happy 6 mo’s to Gracie!

3. The New Diplomats Wi February 1, 2012 at 11:08 am

happy half birthday grace! love the theme. our theme was the goat marionettes from the sound of music ;)

4. Cat February 1, 2012 at 11:25 am

“Our hearts are full of Grace.” Makes my heart melt.

5. ERB February 1, 2012 at 11:35 am

Stop it. Those are the loveliest announcements I have ever seen. Happy half-birthday to Grace!!

6. Callie Dinolfo February 1, 2012 at 11:46 am

so beautiful :)

7. Christine February 1, 2012 at 11:58 am

These are spectacular!

8. Ashley February 1, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Shut the front door! That is the sweetest face ever! Love the announcement – and you’re so right about her eyes. I melted.

9. Allyson February 1, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I love this! I feel so warm and fuzzy looking at her precious face!

10. Sammy February 1, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Her birthday is 8/1 and she weighed 8/1? Amazing!

11. Molly February 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Awww! Sweetest announcement ever – and the lettter press is to die for… No lie, Grace was the prettiest newborn I have EVER seen. Her eyes, hait and sweet features were precious from day one :) Happy 6 months, Gracie!
    xx
    .M

12. Daily Cup of Couture February 1, 2012 at 3:34 pm

this is the most darling announcement I have ever seen!!! Grace is truly beyond beautiful! What a blessed mama you are! xx

13. Katherine Krieg February 1, 2012 at 4:15 pm

she is so darling!! congrats to the whole family! i am a feb baby as well – what a fabulous month for a birthday. happy birthday to you and your beautiful babe!

14. Brenda February 1, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Happy 6 months birthday, Miss Grace and many more. Keep your mommy & daddy hopping, they love it!

15. janebird February 1, 2012 at 7:30 pm

little miss mccarthy lady! happy half birthday to you. if your mama wants to whip up a homemade cake for your big 1st bash this August (after all those pesky pounds have melted and it’s baking time)… ask her to honor the gimmick and do the big heart cake of love! 1 square pan 1 round pan… cut the round cake right down the middle and add the two halves to the square. BIG time love! xx

16. Kim February 1, 2012 at 9:43 pm

God I hope my (way in the) future baby is as cute as yours.

17. Beth (Hello Lover) February 2, 2012 at 2:06 am

The red & pink is too cute!

18. Elizabeth Ann February 2, 2012 at 4:06 am

I seriously can’t handle the adorableness & February is my birthday month too!!

19. Sally February 2, 2012 at 10:13 am

How preciously perfect! My birth announcement had hearts too and was actually sent out for Valentine’s day (why I don’t know becuase I was born in July). That’s when our mom made it her yearly tradition to send out Valentine’s cards. She had all of our past Valentines family cards and all of the kids birth announcements framed to hang together on one long wall. So fun to look back on:)
    Kisses to Gracie!!

xo

20. Kate @ Travelmoon February 2, 2012 at 11:05 am

Adorable! My baby girl is due in 5 days…so I definitely want to do some sort of valentine’s/pink/red birth announcement…what gorgeous inspiration!

21. Vanessa February 2, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Aw, I absolutely love these announcements! Super cute!

22. ryann February 3, 2012 at 7:40 pm

where oh where did you go to get those super cute perfect for Grace announcements?!

23. La Petite Gigi February 6, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Oh. My. Goodness. Look at those angelic eyes! She is absolutely precious. Happy birthday month!

xoxo,
    Gigi

24. jenna March 10, 2012 at 10:46 pm

25. jenna March 10, 2012 at 10:47 pm

love the announcement…her little embroidered gown is precious, do you remember where you got it? i have a new little niece to spoil!