Oh you would like to hear more about my beauty picks, would you now? I find that very very funny as my interns and husband can attest my beauty regimen has been suffering lately, but what my babies want my babies get so I will tell you!
1. Sedu clipless curling iron. I have blogged about before. But I am obsessed, gives you fab Zooey Deschanel waves, so much easier than the clip ones. I promise.
2. Clarisonic Face Scrubber…I love it, but almost rubbed every layer of my face off when I first got it. Start slow, like 1 time every other day and always with a very gentle cleanser. Like the most basic, sensitive skin stuff you can find. I like regular ol’ cetaphil.
3. Clinique take the day off is inarguably the best eye makeup remover ever. Except it comes in that dumb donkey bottle that always manages to open when traveling, so if you are traveling with it put it in a regular screw top.
4. Kiehls Ultimate Face Moisturizer I am not obsessed with my skin regimen right now, Jenny recently posted hers and I am thinking about mixing mine up. But this stuff is good and is working for me now.
5. Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream…My hair tends to have one layer that likes to hover just about a quarter of an inch above the rest of itself like a frizzy halo, and this helps them play nice with the rest of my follicles.
6. Fresh Brown Sugar Body Scrub…This is for special occasions but makes your skin soooo smooth and glowey, but rinse out the tub after or your husband might accuse you of trying to slick it up and sneaky murder him.
7. Kiehls Musk Roll On…The creepiest pick on my list, I have never actually used this but my friend Berry always smells SO GOOOOODDDD and I have a secret fear that I am actually a smellycat because no one has EVER told me I smell good. So when I was making my list I finally called Berry all creepy like ‘I miss your smell, tell me your secrets’ and she had lots of good smelling advice but we narrowed it down to this.
8. Laura Mercier Face System…I rarely do up my face proper, but when I do I prime it, paint it, and then use this for touch ups. I like that it isn’t a mask, you can still see some freckle and real face under it, but it makes the bad unevenness go away and it has sunscreen too.
9. Chanel Eye Lift makes me look awake. And supposedly improves my actual eye skin situation while doing that.
10. Bobby Brown Gloss in blossom pink…It’s a good pink for my face and I like my pinks pretty true pinky. Coral or mauve or red look odd on me.
And thats it!
Also, I hope you follow Biscuit on twitter, because if you don’t, you are missing out on Biscuit sneak peaks like this one I posted yesterday…
Furniture is getting recovered and the first round will be ready for delivery to the store next week. You do not even understand how essential this is for my mental health. I have been working so hard on this since June, and while I know the business side and the paper work and financials and legal side is necessary, it is also a little soul crushing for me, so to start to see the fruits of the labor is super motivating.
Also Also Also.
XFactor last night?
“I wanna know who let you on stage. I feel uncomfortable with you even staring at me right now”
I enjoyed it so much I paused it and took a picture of the TV. #notnormal
Thoughts on all of the above?