I only have a girl bubble, but I poled the mamas of Gracie’s boy-friends and they gave me some ideas on boy-bubble gifts as well.
I am not sure how I feel about this. I mean it is clearly adorable. And a miracle that I caught such a sweet moment on camera. I guess I can only hope this is the first of many kisses because it would be Pete’s and my DREAM for these two to get married. His little hand on her chin kills me. So tender.
So, bubble gift guides.
Although I have separated these into “boy” and “girl”, I would give Gracie most/all of the boy items…
These are the big ticket items we are considering for Gracie this year. She won’t get most of them, and a bunch we want to wait until she is a bit older, but these are all on our list.
1. Mini Red Piano. When we were staying with Pete’s parents over Thanksgiving Gracie went nuts for their piano. This one is her size, and her signature color.
2. Pull apart turkey 3. Veggies 4. Cooking set & 5. Play Kitchen. We are debating waiting on this for her 2nd Birthday. She loves playing with our kitchen stuff, and I think she would love it, but I almost would rather wait until she was a bit more aware of it? It might be too cute to resist though.
6. Unicorn rocking horse. Stop it right now.
7. Egg chair. Gracie loves her baby Eames more than anything. It lives in our living room right now, but I am thinking she might need this one for her playroom.
8. Baby Maids Cart. I don’t know if this is the most offensive, most hillarious, most practical, and/or most adorable thing ever. It might be all of them. All I know is it is about time Gracie start earning her keep around here.
9. Bath toys.
2. Classic Christmas, right there.
3. Gracie loves ride-on toys right now. This fire engine is so cool.
4. Customized superhero capes, leduh.
5. Leo the Lion. So soft and sweet. Hi Leo!
6. Furryosity the Croc. The cutest thing ever? Probably. He, by the way, perfectly matches our chartreuse and would be a great gift paired with our Pete blue & chartreuse crib sheet and/or boudoir, or our Fiona lilac.
9. Little Drummer Boy. But less tragically sad. OMG this with the little outfits above?? STOP!!!!
1. Gracie’s theme in a cute useful tray.
2. The quintessential Christmas toy.
3. Solar System Ball, Gracie is obsessed with bouncy balls. This one is so purdy.
4. Because our girl is kinda clumsy.
5. So simple, but provides so much joy. Noise maker.
1. Gracie loves these pet-able books.
2. I kind of want this for myself.
3. Crocheted radio music maker.
4. Baby buff rattle.
5. Bath toys.
6. Gracie would love this. She loves the touch/reaction thing on the iPad, this kind of has the same idea, but more tactile.
1. Jamie crib sheet- in stock and ready to ship. So good.
2. Fanella the Flamenco. BABIES!!!
3. Gracie boudoir pillow. She’ll ship for Christmas!
4. Gracie is about to graduate from her sleep sacks to a blankey. This is my favorite blankey, so sleepy and snuggly, I am considering one for our girl. It’s crazy expensive, but something she will have forever. This might be a good gift for a Grandparent to give her…hint hint.
Do you like these? Shall I keep going? They are fun but SUPER time consuming. I have a few in the works for tomorrow of my, Maddie, and Jordans picks. But I know what I want for Christmas- I’ll share if it is helpful for y’all, otherwise, Imma eat gingey bread men from the bakery next door all day instead.
ALSO!!!! I hope to see some of you at the store tonight from 7-9. The champagne will be flowing, we have lots of good new items in store, and it is going to rule.