Guys…I need your help.

Hear ye, Hear ye.

Everyone. We need to do this. One of my giveaway winners tweeted me about this, and I think we all need to help out. Everyone needs to send a Christmas card to Dalton Dingus- a 9 year old boy with cystic fibrosis who wants to break the Guinness Book of World Records for receiving the most Christmas cards.

EITHER, please please please send him one on your own.

Or if you buy a Christmas card from Biscuit, write a note in your checkout comments, I will fill it out and fedex them overnight all together with a toy from the store.

Some reports have said he has already broken the records, but I’m not taking any chances. I want to send him DOZENS of cards of love. If the feliz navidad cards sell out, you can buy any of our other cards and just leave a note in your checkout that is what it is for. If you want to send him or his family a treat, you can purchase something from the store for him and I will put it in the package as well.

DALTON DINGUS
HC 62  Box 1249
Salyersville, KY 41465

Place your order by 2:30 pm CST and select “store pickup” to get your card in the package!

Also…Don’t worry.

The office got situated.

So pure.

Also.

Merry Christmas.

Comments

1. Lauren Virden December 20, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Wonderful! I had my kindergarten students each make a card for Dalton today. I heard he has already received over 100,000 cards. So heartwarming.

2. kristin December 20, 2012 at 10:53 pm

I was just finishing my cards, so perfect timing!

3. cheryl December 21, 2012 at 1:21 am

sent! thanks for letting us know. merry christmas!!

4. Carol-Anne December 21, 2012 at 9:35 am

Not to be a buzz kill…..but are you sure this is real? I’ve heard this more than once from various people with various names over the years and it’s always proven to be a scam.

5. Catherine December 21, 2012 at 10:41 am

Yay! So glad you’re spreading the word! Carol-Anne, I was also a little skeptical about it too, but it’s legit, as Bailey’s Snopes link proves (plus it was featured on at least one reputable news show). Cheers and merry Christmas!

6. Emily S. Davis December 21, 2012 at 10:56 am

Mine is in the mail! Thanks for sharing this sweet boy’s wishes with us!

xoxo, Emily

7. Georgia December 21, 2012 at 11:06 am

Just did the card through Biscuit, why was the shipping charge $17.02 for a $4.50 card??

8. georgia December 21, 2012 at 11:11 am

Did the card through Biscuit, why was the shipping $17.00 for a $4.50 card??

9. Tully December 21, 2012 at 11:48 am

So glad you posted this. This is a great (and inexpensive) way to send a positive wish to someone that needs it!! This is the true meaning of the holidays!! Thank you again Bailey!! This is why I read this blog religiously! XO

10. Meaghan December 21, 2012 at 3:14 pm

The cause is amazing, of course, and I hope everyone participates.

But I’m commenting to let you know that Robyn is my girl forever. My sister and I learned every step to perform at a family party…but I’ll admit, we didn’t have a feather shirt OR a homemade strobe light. Damn.

Thanks for the link!

11. Shane December 21, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Thank you for sharing this with us! Done (and I asked everyone to join in on fb).

12. Helen December 22, 2012 at 9:10 am