Bubbles.

Last night my baby laughed at a bubble blower for 20 minutes straight. It was such pure, contagious joy and I have watched the video 100 times since then. I was going to post it here, to maybe bring some smiles to a pretty bleak Christmas, but I just can’t. I don’t want to share my girl with this kind of a world. But then I watch the video again, or walk in to her room and see her goofy face this morning, and have faith again.

Here are 26 (other) beautiful examples of the power of love, pure and simple. Like bubbles.

26 Moments The Restored Our Faith In Humanity This Year.

Comments

1. Joi December 17, 2012 at 11:33 am

Thanks for this. I needed it, like I’m sure so many others do and did! I am a teacher and forwarded it to my entire staff. Thanks again, Bailey!

2. Leah December 17, 2012 at 2:49 pm

crying at my computer right now. thanks for sharing those really beautiful moments!

3. Jess December 17, 2012 at 3:16 pm

I know it may be personal to share it, but that is what we must do when faced with tragedies. It is people sharing joy that help us to not lose faith in humanity. Simple acts of defiance to horrors- that it will not keep us from hope or sharing wonderful things. If the US News would share uplifting stories like babies giggling at bubbles even half the amount that they only show tragedies, I think we would have a very different place.

4. juju December 17, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Thank you Bailey, this was a great thing to read after so much tragedy the past few days! Hope all is well with you and yours :)

5. kkrs December 17, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Bailey,

Thank you for the lil Christmas gift. I have to say that I LOVE Caine’s arcade. I encourage you to watch the video if you have not done so yet. It is awesome.

I believe that this world is more good than bad. I know it is.

LOVE WINS.

Hugs,
    KKRS

6. ElisabethWK December 17, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Thank you so very much for sharing this link! I could just hug ya for giving me a huge ol’ grin.

7. rebecca December 17, 2012 at 10:02 pm

,,,thank you bailey, you made some of my tears go away and my heart swelled at the love and kindness of humanity. i still would to see your sweet lil one laughing at the bubbles, please,,,

8. Penny Alford December 18, 2012 at 8:40 am

THANKYOU!!!!!!!

9. shandra mitchell December 18, 2012 at 11:07 am

the very best of humanity…..will eventually outweigh the very worst of humanity. thank you so much for this light during some of our nation’s darkest moments.

10. Ann Ruggles December 19, 2012 at 9:13 am

Thanks, you made my day!