I don’t wanna get out of mah biscuit.

It is 8:49 and I am still in my biscuit. I need to shower and get ready for work but I don’t wanna get out!!!!!!

Market was good. Interesting. Informative. Strange. Showrooms try to lure you in with cocktails, chocolate chip cookies and this…

awk

It did not work.

We saw lots of good junk, and lots and lots of junk junk. We selected new items for the store.

birds

And considered that perhaps more is more when it comes to bed styling.

beds

Squillions of prints and pillows, layers of duvets.

We had dinner with Sally & Molly. Which is always a good time.

dinner

What an excellent photo.

Did you see how those talented ladies at The Everygirl used some Biscuit items to style up a parsons desk?TheEverygirl_Style_ParsonsDesk-3

Those particular pieces are sold out- we will hopefully have more available in a few weeks- but we have plenty of other trays and coasters in our other prints.

And now Maddie and I are back at work and ready to add a new member to the team.

Screen Shot 2013-01-18 at 9.02.39 AM

We are all about it.

Placing our orders for new items today…What would you like to see us add to the store?

Comments

1. Sadie Stella January 18, 2013 at 11:52 am

All of you girls are SOOOOOO cute! Love the birdies you got!

2. Molly January 18, 2013 at 12:36 pm

LOVED seeing you (and Maddie, duh) and can’t wait to have even more time with you next week! Happy that the Dallas market was a success and OMG that is so cool you got to see Aladin!!!! Jealous.
    Love you,
    xx
    Molly

3. lizzy January 18, 2013 at 12:53 pm

more bar carts, candles, trays, frames, maybe some tumblers and ice buckets.. just fun stuff for decorating a room and having fun!

4. Anne January 18, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Monogrammed velvet pillows

5. raq January 18, 2013 at 1:23 pm

I think your biscuits are wonderful as is! I don’t like all those beds with jumbles of patterns- too busy and cheap looking to me OR you get a laura ashley effect. Just keep doin you! Agreed- bar items!

6. Lauren @ T&G January 18, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Monogramming services, dog beds, fun towels, and baby blankets!

7. Brittany January 18, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Can’t wait to see all of the new goodies you picked out!

8. Natalie January 18, 2013 at 3:37 pm

This has nothing to do with your post but I have been reading your blog for like, ever and I just ran across this little gem… http://yourdayinabritneygif.tumblr.com/

For you and all the other Britney lovers out there!

9. Danielle January 18, 2013 at 4:19 pm

If it makes you feel better, I didn’t want to get out of bed today either. Working on Friday is overrated.

And I’m also a huge believer that you can never have enough pillows on your bed (trust me I have something like 8 taking up space).

10. Rebecca January 18, 2013 at 4:58 pm

LOVE the parrots! I hope they will be available on-line.

11. Kristen January 18, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Always looking for new/interesting artwork.

12. Betsy January 18, 2013 at 5:42 pm

I know I commented about it after your last post, but more baby bedding options! Crib skirts, mainly- it can be hard to find ones without cheesy stuff on them.

13. Lauren @ SDL January 18, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Look at y

14. Lauren @ SDL January 18, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Look at you braving market! My boss peoples refuse to partake in such Aladdinesque escapades. I hear your dogs are hurtin’ pretty bad at the end of the day. But of course if it ended with S & M I would totally be up to it! I’m dreaming of a little Biscuit for our guest room so I’ll be in soon! Sleep in tomorrow xoxo!

15. Cait January 26, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Hi Bailey. Cute pictures. I saw the one of you and Maddie ironing. Don’t know if you know this “secret” trick, but if you fill up a plastic spray bottle full of water and spray sheets and pull on the sides a few times, wrinkles magically fall out. It’s essentially the same thing as “wrinkle release” that you can buy at the store (which in reality is just scented water). My mom learned this trick from some designers at Ethan Allen and I don’t even own an iron. I do this with all my clothes, sheets, table cloths, etc. Anyway, I know sometimes and iron is easier for a quick job, but thought this might help! Good luck! xx