Meanwhile…

Whilst I was in SLC hustling and networking, Biscuit Beauties (doesn’t that sound straight up raunchy!?) were in New York checking out the NYIGF.

I have trouble even looking at these pictures.

jrpoiphoto

I am so jealous I couldn’t be there with them. I miss my Stina and Isabel so.

photstseo

But I hear they found lots of good junk for Biscuit.

isaphoto

I went from SLC to Austin for THE loveliest wedding of our dear friends.greenpastures

Have any of you ever been here, in Austin? It is incredible.

peacock!

Wild peacocks, beautiful old house. Green Pastures, y’all. tess-green-pastures-austinIt’s a restaurant the rest of the time. I am so sad I never knew of it when we were in Austin. Check it.

Then I got to arrive home to this:GrayDiptic

Thanks PapaDan for watching our girl!

And then I promptly exhibited symptoms of a powerful plague. I have fallen quite ill. My body has finally said enough. Luckily I have Maddie and two new ladies to help hold down the store and I am going to convalesce and try to enjoy it at least a little. Which would be easier if my throat wasn’t completely raw from coughing all night and day, but, is again easier because of medicated cough sizzerp.

Is this what the flu is this year? I keep hearing it is never ending, please tell me that is not so!?

Comments

1. Kristina Wilson January 30, 2013 at 7:59 am

The hubs and I got married at Green Pastures!! Loveliest place ever, for certain, and tucked away in such a wonderful part of Austin! They have a Sunday brunch that will blow your mind.

Kristina
    wonderswillnevercease.blogspot.com

2. RitaMarie January 30, 2013 at 11:07 am

Yay! So glad I saw this post. Love Austin (I think we go every other weekend!) and always looking for new spots to have a great meal. Thanks for the post!

3. ERB January 30, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Yes – that’s the flu! I had it over Xmas, totally totally brutal, takes about 2 weeks to fully recover – but you’ll get there. YAY for good trips and updates

4. Mary January 30, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Aw, those pictures of Gracie just melt your heart. Everyone in my family just the flu right after Christmas-yuck. Sending wellness vibes your way!

5. alison g. January 30, 2013 at 3:56 pm

I just about whizzed myself over that neon dragon fabric.
    I knew of Green Pastures, but not that pea fowl glow in the dark.
    Best welcome gift. Ever.
    Get better soon, mi amiga!
    ag

6. Amy January 30, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Love that fabric! I spotted it in a Raleigh fabric store just yesterday and fell in love with the bright colors.

7. smash January 30, 2013 at 8:54 pm

LOVING that fabric and those rugs. Need them now. Amazing.

8. rebecca January 31, 2013 at 1:10 am

,,,first things first…feel better soon! been there, done that and got the t-shirt, i thought it would never go away had the flu for two solid weeks and coughed 1 of 2 of my lungs up. so exhausting. now let’s chit-chat about austin, a forever love of mine. i lived in austin for a few years and always thought i might return some day, it is a beautiful city, one of my very fav. and that sweet lil gracie, well she’s just cute as a button,,,