On some new ish.

We are very busy adding new items to the store:Screen Shot 2013-01-11 at 10.22.19 AM

1.Here 2. Here 3. Here 4. Here 5. Here 6. Here 7. Here 8.Here  9.Here

We have totally rearranged the store, and now have four totally separate vignettes with different personalities all there own.Diptic

We are awaiting some display furniture and are adding lots of gifty items and home accessories in the coming days/weeks.

Maddie and I are heading up to Dallas next week to attend our first retail market, and in the meantime are receiving boxes of good junk every day. It is very exciting.

If you want to be a part of all of this, today is your last day to apply for our PAID internship. We will review applicants over the weekend and start contacting for interviews next week. Thanks to everyone who has applied so far, we are looking forward to adding someone to the team!

Whatcha think of our updates?

Happy Weekend, everyone!

Comments

1. Mandy January 11, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Very excited you are adding so many trinkets to the store collection. Keep them coming!!

2. Ruth Anne January 11, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Don’t wanna be a debbie downer poo poo head, but just wanted to let you know, on the I-woody there are a couple spelling error. SMATPHONE (this seriously made me laugh out loud; I said it like I had a heavy Bronx accent) ;-) And “ear bids” instead of buds.

Just wanted to give you a heads up, cuz I know you are classy gals and would want to know so you can fix it and be properly represented on the internets.

xoxo

3. Anne W January 11, 2013 at 4:38 pm

I love the different vignettes in Biscuit! You have great talent, and I always look forward to enjoying your writing as well!

4. Linda January 11, 2013 at 6:17 pm

I am seriously lusting over that Lust accent pillow!

5. Kelly P. January 11, 2013 at 6:27 pm

You have some really awesome things at Biscuit! Why no yellow sheets??? I am on the hunt for patterned yellow sheets for a queen size bed and they are suprisingly difficult to find. Sigh

6. Amanda V. January 11, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Ahh Bailey more perfection! If I didn’t live on the east coast, have a full time job and other minor details I would SO apply for your internship if only to glean some of the delicious ideas floating around your creative head! Love the new stuff!

7. Lyndsey January 12, 2013 at 12:32 am

The orange and black room is BADASS