Get The Look: Master Bedroom

IMG_1630 copyGet the look…Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 8.16.26 AM

1. Wallpaper: Y’all know I am fond of this print, as we have it on our dining room chairs, and here it actually has a lot of the same qualities and colors in our paper for much less. Available here.

2. Headboard: Queen, call Biscuit for price and availability.

3. Lamps

4. Side Tables

5. Duvet, Euros, boudoirs, standard shams, bed cover.

ALSO! I whipped up not one but TWO nursery inspiration boards for Christine of Bijou and Boheme’s new bubble that you should probably see.

Comments

1. Keri February 28, 2013 at 10:52 am

So, I own an inn in Vermont, and we use a feather duvet w/cover at the foot of the bed and a metalass√© blanket on the bed – is the “bed cover” (an empty duvet cover) here used as a blanket? I don’t care for duvets personally (I’m southern, so I’m a quilt girl myself), but I have a hard time finding quilts and blankets that don’t look fusty. The ones we use for the inn are from Peacock Alley, which are very nice, but they trend toward the beige.

2. Meghan February 28, 2013 at 11:36 am

Omg DO THESE POSTS FOR EVERY ROOM YOU’VE EVER DESIGNED please and thank you :)

3. christine{b&b} February 28, 2013 at 11:56 am

I think I need a yellow moire headboard in my life- gorgeous! And thanks again for the amazing boards…so happy to have you visit!

4. Katelyn February 28, 2013 at 11:59 am

Bailey- your posts lately have been out of this world! I absolutely love reading your advice and only wish I had read some of these sooner!

regarding the bird/floral wallpaper & fabric, do you know if there are any similar fabrics at a lower price point? I’m thinking I would like similar fabric for curtains in my living room.

Thanks so much for your inspiration!

5. Molly {Dreams in HD} February 28, 2013 at 12:22 pm

total gorgeousness!
    you seriously are a genius when it comes to wallpaper.

6. Ann February 28, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Are you serious? I was going to send you an email, with the hopes that you’d write back, about exactly what you covered in this post!

I’m a first time home buyer (and single) who got sucked into the beautiful presentation and excitedment of a new semi-custom home development. After more and more of the hidden costs were revealed, I’ve decided to look for something smaller and older in my desired area, but was concerned about upgrading the hell out of a home in a neighborhood where many others wouldn’t be.

It may not be the most financially prudent approach, but I do think it’s better to be happy in a house that is the way I want it, than to spend the next 5 years or so planning on doing my next house the right way.

Thanks for a great and timely post!

7. Anne February 28, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Would love to see more posts like this as well as client before and afters with sources! Your bedroom is lovely!!

8. Comfy Cozy Couture February 28, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Bailey you are killin’ it…I am loving all of these super honest and informative posts about your home, etc. And your kitchen is amazing, I love the all black eeerrrything! Keep up the good work!

9. Chelsea February 28, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Bailey- You have been kicking ass over here lately! It is so interesting to read through your design process. And it makes the pact that I am about to live in corporate furnished housing a little depressing. When we finally get out I want to hire you! But anyways. You are rocking it out. xo