Greatness.

Thy name is Beyonce.

Or “Bouncy” if you are my mom and are completely serious and think that is her name not even trying to be funny.tumblr_mhob18liac1ql5yr7o2_250

I am SO ready for that jelly. Always.

You know what else I am ready for?

This months Matchbook Mag to go live. So y’all can finally see what I did with our home. Check back here and  I will let you know as soon as it is up. And then we can discuss.

IT’S UP!!!!!!!

Go check her out and come back and discuss. I want to hear what y’all think, especially those of you who were around for Clifford and Mr. Banks. How does Professor Anderson stack up?

(for those wanting to catch up full before and afters from our chicago house here, here, here, & here. austin design sponge feature here)

Just a little Valentine’s gift from me & Beyonce.tumblr_mhocy1xrdg1ql5yr7o1_250

Kisses.

****Big Ol’ Pics from Matchbook Below****bailey-quin-mccarthy-matchbook-magazine

bailey-quin-mccarthy-matchbook-magazine-9

bailey-quin-mccarthy-matchbook-magazine-19

bailey-quin-mccarthy-matchbook-magazine-21

bailey-quin-mccarthy-matchbook-magazine-14

bailey-matchbook-magazine

bailey-quin-mccarthy-matchbook-magazine-20

bailey-quin-mccarthy-matchbook-magazine-25All images shot by Emily Anderson

I will be showing more angles from the rooms, posting on before & afters and inspiration in the days/weeks to come, but for now check out the rest of the article/images here.

Comments

1. Joelle February 4, 2013 at 12:23 pm

LOVED Beyonce. She killed it.. unlike my Niners :(

Looking forward to house reveal! :)

2. Keisha February 4, 2013 at 12:29 pm

So ready for the Jelly…and super ready for your House Tour!

3. Tully February 4, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Love this post! You’re super funny as always. Love the “Bouncy” line. My cuzzy’s call “Rhianna” “Mahwanna”. Also – check out the way Tom Ford says her name. He gives a nice lil je ne sais quoi (minute 37:42). I put the link in the website box.

4. Anne W February 4, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Love me some Bouncy! And can’t wait to see Matchbook’s feature!!

5. Shevy February 4, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Gah! Just saw your house up on Matchbook. It is beyond gorgeous. Plus, all the pics of your family are downright adorable. You have such an honest and open voice in your interview. Bravo!

6. Stephanie February 4, 2013 at 5:46 pm

While I liked mr. Banks, I loved Clifford, but this….. Is perfection. I love it, a perfect balance between fun and serious, masculine and feminine…. I’m not a “real” designer (or at all) but you’ve inspired me tremendously and this is just perfect. I love it, congrats!

7. Lauren @ T&G February 4, 2013 at 6:02 pm

First of all, your spread is immediately followed by a feature on Nate Berkus? Incredible. Your house is amazing, as always, and offers so much design inspiration. This house seems more “grown up”? Maybe that’t not the right word, but it has a more mature feel to me that I think is super cool. I honestly don’t know how you pulled it off in such a short amount of time. I hope you have some more pictures to share on PB!

Things I love: your colored crystal stemware, the black/white/brass/marble bathroom, the lucite/brass coffee table, and the rug in the spare bedroom.

8. alison g. February 4, 2013 at 6:04 pm

The house looks impeccable, but the first shot of Gracie steals the show – THAT FACE! Congratulations on another lovely feature!
    ag

P.S. – Only bummed there weren’t any shots of your kitchen :(

9. Mandy H. February 4, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Love the house Bailey! Especially those lovely dark green walls. Pefection.

10. Hilary Kennedy February 4, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Okay, seriously….that feature in Matchbook is like getting a box of Godiva chocolates all to yourself. Those pics are beautiful, your family is adorable, and to be followed by Nate B….what an amazing thing! P.S. Can I live in your bathroom? It’s the bees knees. :)

11. alison g. February 4, 2013 at 7:32 pm

I’m an idiot. Would help if I finished the article. Can I blame it on preggo brain? ;)
    Gaw-jus! All of it!
    ag

12. ashley February 4, 2013 at 7:58 pm

holy fark, bailey!! it is stunning, but that bathroom is otherwordly! LOVE LOVE and congrats on the features.

13. Angela February 4, 2013 at 8:01 pm

I liked the decor in your other homes, and I am sure the color is so suited to your personality, but I could never imagine myself feeling extremely comfortable (take my shoes off comfortable) in them. This house takes the cake! I love that it’s a little more neutral. Cozy but not boring. You outdid yourself!

14. Shane February 4, 2013 at 8:06 pm

I don’t understand the jelly line, but OMG, your house is gorgeous. I absolutely love the wallpaper! Great job and congrats on the feature!

15. Allyson February 4, 2013 at 8:30 pm

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! I LOVE HOUSE REVEAL DAYS!!!!!!!!! Slightly bittersweet because I’ve been around for all of them and I know we won’t get another one for a long time.

16. Emily February 4, 2013 at 9:08 pm

….slowly recovering from envy-induced coronary. Bailey. That house. I die. Well done.

17. Janebird February 4, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Every little thing she does is MAGIC. Your house is so BOUNCY! A

18. Callie February 4, 2013 at 9:44 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE! esp cover photo – gracie is such a show stopper

19. Abigail Wyatt February 4, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Girrrrrrl! Your kitchen is drop dead gorgeous! Just when I think I know what is hot right now, you go and one up it! I love it!

20. Quinn February 4, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Your house is amazing! I can’t believe you did that in such a short amount of time. LOVE the 2 bedrooms and dying over that master bath. Did you luck out or have to do a lot of work? It’s so so delicious with all that black, brass and marble.

21. Elisa February 4, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Hello! I’m Elisa and I’m new to your blog. Your home is amazingly beautiful. I’m in the midst of beautifying my home and this is such an inspiration!! I’m happy to say I’m following you now :) Cheers!

22. Emily Lunstroth February 4, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Your home is seriously amazing, cannot wait to move back to Houston in May and come devour Biscuit!

23. Carolyn February 5, 2013 at 12:01 am

Amaze! Wow! Bailey, the article blew my mind. I adored Clifford because it was so whimsical and colorful but I think the Professor is even better. I’m obsessed with each and every room and love seeing how you incorporated pieces from the past homes into this dear abode. It is perfectly grown-up, happy, warm, and charming. Wish you all the best success!

24. Melissa February 5, 2013 at 12:02 am

Oh wow I am so in love with your kitchen, that black/marble/brass bath, and the lucite coffee table! It definitely feels cozier and more grown up, in a good way. Great interview. Can’t wait to see what’s new at Biscuit this spring…I love my pillowcases and want to add more to them for our master bedroom!

25. Cara February 5, 2013 at 12:35 am

Beautiful. Really homey, homey.
    Kudos and congratulations.

26. Elyse February 5, 2013 at 12:53 am

Wow. Just wow. This is by far my fave of your homes! The new bathrooms are even better than the old, and I didn’t think that anything could top the iron-window shower! Kudos, madam, kudos.

27. Lindsey A. February 5, 2013 at 1:20 am

Wow is all I can say! Definitely agree with you that this is my favorite house of yours! You are so decorating our next place. I have to say the bathrooms are my favorite. The plumbing and all of the details of what looks like Pete’s bathroom is amazing! And I love the Parisian wallpaper in the other bathroom. You have to do a few in-depth posts on all of the rooms. Mags (both print and online) never show enough images for my taste. Well done, Bailey!

28. debbie February 5, 2013 at 9:41 am

Beautiful! Can you tell me where you got the kitchen island/cart? It’s exactly what i’m looking for!

29. Eileen February 5, 2013 at 9:53 am

Girl it looks AMAZING.

30. Emily Wignall February 5, 2013 at 10:28 am

Just found your site and blog through Matchbook Magazine. I’ve been staring at photos of your home all morning! I especially love the that deep green/blue on the walls in your dining room. Looking forward to following your blog!

31. Emily Wignlal February 5, 2013 at 10:42 am

Just found your website through Matchbook Magazine. Your home is so lovely, and I cna’t wait to follow your blog! I especially adore the bookshelf in your daughters room and the beautiful wall color in your dining room!

32. ERB February 5, 2013 at 3:14 pm

OBSESSED!!! Your kitchen is cozy and homey and chic, a perfect combination and I love your green velvet couch
    Absolutely love it, so much fun to read in the e-mag

Also, was at the Super Bowl this weekend and Bey KILLED IT – she won the game as far as I was concerned (and also literally took all of the power) – so so good

33. Rosan February 6, 2013 at 6:17 am

Dear Bailey your house is beyond amazing. I love it!
    Congrats on the feature in Matchbook. Looking forward to seeing more pictures and details! And sources! Thanks for sharing. You are such an inspiration.
    I adore the faux tortoiseshell wallpaper in your bar.. What a clever choice. It looks so sophisticated. Is that Schumacher? Is it ‘happy few’ only? Do you have any leftover you are willing to sell? ;)

34. abo February 6, 2013 at 11:53 pm

bailey’s on some new ish…and it’s amazing. no words. you are the beyonce of the design world, girl!!!!

35. christine{b&b} February 8, 2013 at 10:01 am

DYING over your house- that black bathroom…SO good- I was actually just looking at that marble vanity the other day- sooo in love with it. You’re incredibly talented my dear!!!1

36. J.Mill February 8, 2013 at 11:00 am

I came to you by way of Pawleys Island Posh and agree with her – your black bathroom is to die!

Such a beautiful home you have. I am inspired!

37. [...] source [...]

38. statement kitchens. | hello, dall'au September 28, 2013 at 8:44 am

[…] I am obsessed with all things Bailey McCarthey (guilty), so it’s no surprise that I love love love the hunter green kitchen in their Texas home. […]