You’ve made me so very happy.

I’m so glad y’all came into my life.

Thanks for that on Friday’s post. That was super, and I am going to try to bring you much more like that. But those posts take time so we are going to have to spread out the before & afters a bit to get some quality words in with the quality pictures. Let’s say every other day? Sound like a deal? We will do our living room tomorrow. And I will attempt to dazzle y’all.

Today, I wanted to make sure you were all made awares of the Valentine’s items we have at Biscuit.

We love to see love at Biscuit- and are all about spreading it.Screen Shot 2013-02-10 at 7.44.23 PM

1. The Anatomy of love. 2. Heart coasters 3. Horn-handled barware 4. Trophy for the Worlds Best Husband/Boyfriend/Lover 5. Pop Some Bubbly Candle 6. Incredible book of art by Tim WalkerScreen Shot 2013-02-10 at 7.44.17 PM

1. Give everyone’s favorite flower, Peony candle 2. Macaron boxes, y’all!!! Do you die? I do. 3. Happy Valentine’s Day 4. Kate Spade loves things and bloggers love Kate Spade 5. Pink milk glass pastry stand. Put them sweets on a pedestal 6. Fancy magnets.Screen Shot 2013-02-10 at 7.44.26 PM

1. Hey diddle diddle, I’m over the moon for my bubble! 2. Princess bath sponges 3. Poodlena Book- currently my favorite baby book 4. Poodlena friend 5. Rockstar bath sponge 6. Rock Star Rubber Ducky 7. Carved wooden sushi play set.
Screen Shot 2013-02-10 at 7.50.00 PM

AND!

We have new trays. In a new size. In all of our prints. $35

Order today for guaranteed Valentine’s day delivery.

Comments

1. Elisa February 11, 2013 at 8:46 am

Those princess bath sponges are to cute!!

2. Chelsea February 11, 2013 at 1:44 pm

These are great Valentine’s Day picks! I love the ‘Anatomy of Love’ and ‘Over The Moon’ prints and how amazing would it be to receive the ultimate bling from my boyfriend of five years in a sweet little macaroon box?! I’m a new reader and totally excited to check out your archives today.

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

3. Christine February 11, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Hi bailey can you please tell me what your shower doors are made of…..thank you and just love your blog……..

4. Nay February 11, 2013 at 11:08 pm

I stopped in and got the Peony candle and it’s quickly become my absolute favorite! I’ll be back for another!

5. Natalie February 12, 2013 at 11:41 am

Hi, followed a link from simplified bee to find your blog! LOVED your house and had to send the pics to my mom. I’m redoing my daughter’s bathroom and looking for subway tile. I know you can find it everywhere but I really like what you used in your kitchen. Can you please share with me the source and which tile it is? Thanks!

6. Nora February 14, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Great picks, something for everyone!

Nora