‘Cessory Game

Since I am not spending much money on clothes these days (thank you h&m for the $20 dress!) I am diverting those funds to stepping up my ‘cessory game. The thought being, who is going to pay attention to my large behind if my feet are looking fierce?

Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 2.45.56 PM

Fancy Sh*t Kickers, Stevie ApprovesSpooky, SweetMetallic Skimmers, Ruby Red Skimmers, Rawr, Purr-fection

Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 2.53.31 PM

Olive Over the ShoulderBow BagPreppy Plaid PursePumpkin Tassel Tote

Flossin’. You say, “how much that cost me?” About a million dollars playa, she bossy! -Too $hort

Comments

1. Alex August 26, 2013 at 9:12 am

I’ve been stalking those fancy shit kickers. I love love.

2. Natalie August 26, 2013 at 9:44 am

I have that Marc Jacobs bag. It is wonderful and you will use it every day.

3. Stacey August 26, 2013 at 9:44 am

I love the Spooky…unfortunately link takes me to another pair. Can you send me link? Thanks!

4. Stephanie August 26, 2013 at 9:55 am

I went on a show tear this weekend. Those Valentino Rockstars are my jam (I have been listing after those suckers for quite some time), but being an intern does not afford me such luxuries (YET). Each of those masterpieces up there I’ve held in my cyber shopping bag before, except for “spooky”. The link takes us to “slick skimmers” BUT WHERE OH WHERE ARE SPOOKY FROM?!? I have been going prettttty hard with the smoking loafers and if I can swing “spooky” I want them too. (I love shoe posts.)

Surrounded By Pretty Blog

5. Rose August 26, 2013 at 10:09 am

My leopard print obsession this fall is creeping into the unhealthy range-I LOVE those shoes! Especially the pair with a bow, adorable, practical and pretty much perfect :)

Rose
    Blonde in this City

6. Allyson August 26, 2013 at 12:49 pm

LOVE that gucci crossbody! And I’m seriously surprised you don’t have ten pairs of those cat flats by now?!

7. Jess August 27, 2013 at 8:33 am

I’d be careful not to spend too much on shoes, just in case your feet stretch during your pregnancy. I started at a 7 1/2 and am now an 8 1/2. Generally, if your feet get bigger during pregnancy, they don’t go back.

8. Maria M. Kilroy September 2, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Those are great shoes and bags! I’d say you’ve great choices when it comes to shoes and bags. I can’t choose only one because they’re all nice but just for the sake of choosing, i’ll pick the one with the Ruby red skimmers and for the bag, i’d go for the olive over the shoulder. I bet, this cost a huge amount of money but it’s all worth it. They all look awesome!