It’s Rue Day!!!

And the reveal of the One Week Makeover…

I am so thrilled to be back in Rue, and am especially flattered to be named one of their 7 designers to watch.

PB RUE 1 PB RUE 2 PB RUE 3

The before and afters on this project are SO satisfying, and I can’t wait to show you how we did it.

But first…

You need to go over to Rue and check out the full reveal.

tumblr_ms0gf15jon1sfbxbto1_500

Beyonce and I will just be over here having a celebratory shimmy.

Comments

1. Stephanie September 25, 2013 at 7:31 am

Dead. Dead dead dead. I wish it was a home so I could live in it. Fab!!!

Surrounded by Pretty

2. Stephanie September 25, 2013 at 9:16 am

Feeling silly…. It is a home (I thought it was the shop and thought WHOA GIRL) but, perfect, tell Maddie I’ll be moving in.

Surrounded by Pretty

3. ryann September 25, 2013 at 10:06 am

i must be dumb bc i can’t find the feature ANYWHERE. can anyone tell me where to look? i don’t see on the home page :(

4. allie September 25, 2013 at 10:13 am

I can’t find it either! Has it been posted yet? I just scoured the website, but no luck.

5. allie September 25, 2013 at 10:19 am

found it – you have to click on the magazine icon (on the right of the screen). its not an article on the website…its a full feature in their magazine. congrats bailey – looks amazing!!!

6. Crystal @ Rue September 25, 2013 at 10:33 am

Thanks so much for gracing our pages with your beautiful work this month! You are a true design talent and such an inspiration! x C

7. Valerie September 25, 2013 at 11:24 am

Congrats!! And using that Beyonce gif makes you about 3928938 x even more awesome.

xo, Lily on Fillmore

8. Waverly September 25, 2013 at 11:40 am

Do you have any before shots of the one week makeover? And congratulations on Rue love.

9. meredith September 25, 2013 at 12:00 pm

THAT LIVING ROOM IS PERFECTION. I am loving the walls and built-ins all painted the same color. It’s gorgeous! Can’t believe what you were able to do in a weeks time. Perfection, per your usual.

10. Hannah September 25, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Bailey your style is so fresh and fun, just like your blog and family. Over the past couple of years I’ve dramatically reduced which blogs I read but yours I will always read. I think more bloggers could use a lesson on how to write with humor and grace like you do, all while keepin’ it real. You really are the real deal.

Also, if you ever feel like doing more personal style posts, I don’t think your readers would object :)

11. Katie September 25, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Gorg! Bailey – where is that bar cart from?!

12. Erin September 25, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Long time follower who rarely comments…but wow. You are my decorating hero. I am speechless regarding your use of color and funky accessories. Keep it coming!

13. Ann September 25, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Can’t express how inspired I am now! I am dealing with the same plantation shutters on every window of our house, and the same tall rooms. Bailey – you push me to stop being a beige lunatic. I’m trying. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work – can’t wait to visit Biscuit next time I’m in Houston.

14. Sarah September 25, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Gorgeous. I adore your signature style. It makes me tempted to give up my white walls and paint the place! :) Congrats on your return to Rue!

15. blue hydrangea September 25, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Holy cow!! Loving everything about this home especially the blue den!! Can you share the paint color?

16. ashley September 25, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Bananas!! I can’t wait for the play-by-play of each room!

17. Shari September 25, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Bailey…You and Beyonce are BOTH fabulous! Looking forward to the play by play.

18. smash September 25, 2013 at 10:30 pm

YOU GO GIRL. It looks absolutely amazing. I would seriously die to live in the blue room. I cannot believe you turned it around so quickly! Fabulous fabulous fabulous!

19. […] Library Wallpaper: I’ve seen this wallpaper look used foolishly on HGTV and splendidly by Bailey McCarthy. It’s perfect for Halloween and this is a fake party and I want to install wallpaper for my […]