I’ve been up all night, tryna get that rich…

I’ve been work work work work workin’ on my shit.

What do you do when you are boarding an international flight, and you get a request for a photoshoot in the next week of unpublished work that does not yet exist?

You thank GAWD that there is wifi on the plane and spend the next 7 hours designing on the fly- literally.

Our Holly project is about a month away from being ready for its close up, and all of our other projects are in the beginning stages of construction, so we had to get creative.

We have been doing some fluffing of Maddie’s home, and while her bedroom is looking fresh, her den needed some final touches, and a complete living room overhaul.

Screen Shot 2013-09-04 at 7.02.38 PM

And it’s going to get one.┬áPainters are coming today to douse the whole thing in Alligator Alley by Benjamin Moore- one of my all time favorites. And the rest will come together in the next week.

Now get this werk werk werk werk.

(warning: NSFW)

And excuse me for my brevity over the next week as I try to make a miracle makeover happen. The good news is that it will be published a week after we shoot, cheers to instant gratification!

Comments

1. Hannah Rogers September 5, 2013 at 7:30 am

You are awesome Bailey!! Any chance you can tell me where that rug is from? I’ve been looking for something with all of those colors.. would love to know.

I can’t wait to see it all come together. Good luck!

-Hannah

2. Corrie September 5, 2013 at 9:21 am

Where is that beautiful rug from?

3. ryann September 5, 2013 at 9:55 am

not to butt in but i believe that rug is Mad Weinrib :)

4. Stephanie September 5, 2013 at 3:08 pm

LORDIE LOOOOO Fab fab fabbbbbbb, that wall color is amazing. Oh and now all I keep singing is “work work work work” as I walk my dogs…. thank you. No seriously, I love it. Thank you.

Surrounded by Pretty

5. Alison September 5, 2013 at 4:22 pm

The design is gorgeous! I absolutely love the chair, any chance you will share the source? Perfection!

6. smash September 6, 2013 at 7:39 am

SO exciting! Can’t wait to see the final product :)

7. E September 6, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Love the green and love the song (been living under a rock)

8. Tina September 9, 2013 at 10:18 am

Thanks for the re-inspiration! When we moved into our town home (3 years ago) it has a similar green color, but EVERYWHERE and zero natural light. We just ordered a sofa from Quatrine which looks similar in color and style to the one you show; now, I just need some art on the walls and a new rug on our floor (dark hardwoods).

Gracias mi amiga.