OOTD: Grace’s Fall Looks

Can you even imagine anything more ridiculous than toddler outfit posts? I can’t. But we have never been above the ridiculous here at Peppermint Bliss, and what my babies want, my babies get. So by popular Instagram request, Grace’s Aspen Fall Outfits.

IMG_9988

Outfit 1: Top, Pants, Shoes (child) and shoes (toddler), Bow

IMG_0049

IMG_1985 2

Outfit 2: SweaterPants, Boots- similar, Bow

IMG_0105

IMG_0101

Outfit 3: Sweater, Top, Pants, Shoes (child) and shoes (toddler), Boots, Bow

IMG_2019

IMG_1998

Outfit 4: SweaterPants, Boots- Similar, Bow

IMG_2077

IMG_2066

Outfit 5: Sweater- similar, Top, Pants, Boots, Bow

I mean I get it, Grace did kind of kill it on the fall fashion. The whole trip was lovely, and now we are (pretty much) done traveling after being vagabonds all summer long.

And…it was also lovely to return home to the new issue of Southern Living.65021_10102139509148364_1359496544_n

Remember our shoot a few months back? Well it is live on a news stand near you, and now that it is out and about I can’t wait to bring you up to date on some of the projects we had to keep under wraps until its debut. Like our master update: hot pink velvet bed and canopy? I am obsessed.

AND

Our one week makeover reveal is next week. Exciting things.

Happy Weekend, babies!

Comments

1. Stephanie September 20, 2013 at 7:17 am

The fact that you just sourced bows proves why I visit your blog every-single-day.

Surrounded By Pretty

2. Catherine September 20, 2013 at 8:22 am

Grace IS killing it. Those leopard print loafers… The yellow cardi… The heart sweater… Perfection. You go, mom.

And I can’t believe you just tossed in the magazine spread so casually at the end of the post! You’re hilarious. But that is awesome! Will definitely be grabbing a Southern Living asap.

3. Kimberly A. September 20, 2013 at 8:22 am

I mean…Gracie has the BEST facial expressions! So cute!

4. Katherine September 20, 2013 at 8:24 am

Congratulations on the beautiful Southern Living feature – what a delight to find it in my mailbox yesterday! Thank you for sharing your paint sources. I may go to the dark side!

5. Hollie Cooper September 20, 2013 at 8:54 am

Grace is too cute for words! Congrats on the Souther Living spread. When I was searching for inspirational images for our master ensuite reno I had no idea that your washroom featured was one of my pics! Great minds:)

6. Liz Schneider September 20, 2013 at 8:58 am

I want to eat Grace. She looks like the happiest little cupcake with a lollipop on top. So proud of you and all of the things you’ve done, babies work. xo

7. Lindsey A. September 20, 2013 at 10:30 am

Grace is precious! I love that she’s all decked out in Ralph Lauren. Nothing cuter in my opinion.

8. Archana September 20, 2013 at 10:34 am

Lov this post and perfect timing!Cant wait to see how ur gonna dress up ur baby boy!Just curious how wud u dress Grace for a ski trip?Thanks in advance.

9. Sandra September 20, 2013 at 11:04 am

Shut up!! How adorable :)

10. Lindsey September 20, 2013 at 11:39 am

Grace’s style is off the charts! Cutest toddler ever. Question, any tips for getting her to keep bows in? I am dying for Eloise to wear them but she won’t keep them in for longer than 5 minutes. :(

11. Katie September 20, 2013 at 11:46 am

She is SO PRESH and thank you for her outfit info! My daughter Nora Jayne is about a year behind Grace and wants to dress just like her some day :)

12. Kirsten September 20, 2013 at 1:24 pm

The last outfit is my fav! Love the sweater with the white tee! So cute! Congrats on the SL mag! XO

13. Jackie {York Avenue} September 20, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Grace is SOOO very cute! Her outfits are just adorable. Especially the footwear-leopard flats and toddler Hunter boots? Amazing.

14. Dana McDowell September 20, 2013 at 2:40 pm

This Southern Living issue is NOT at a newsstand near me =( I went out searching for it yesterday and came home empty-handed…I think I may have to drive into Anchorage especially for it. Darn Alaska! And…I want to dress like Grace. So.much.cuteness.

15. Kaley September 20, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Adorable! Miss you guys. Is that a new pup I see in picture 3?? It looks like a miniature Bella..

16. Meredith September 20, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Love it all! The Hunters in yellow are too cute. Can you share your source for the cute b&w top you are wearing in the second photo? I am also expecting (third boy!) and would LOVE a post on maternity must haves. The selection is pretty sad out there… but of course you are stylin’! Thanks!

17. Annie H September 20, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Gracie is just too cute for words!

18. Sarah September 20, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Joining the action on your site after reading the spread in Southern Living. I work for Ralph Lauren Baby, and your Grace is ROCKING our Fall Collection;) Love it!

19. Sarah September 20, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Just checking out your site after reading the Southern Living spread. I work for Ralph Lauren Baby, and your Grace is ROCKING our Fall Collection!! Love it:)

20. Dianne September 22, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I just read my SL this morning and was blown away by your home. I am new to your blog and look forward to you revealing the details. Job well done!

21. Nicole September 22, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Southern Living makes it up to Chicago where I am inspired by your Master redo! So fresh and bright! Can you share your favorite sites for wall paper?

22. Susan September 23, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I was flipping through my new issue of Southern Living and saw a gorgeous green kitchen. When I saw who owned it, my first thought was “I know her!” followed by the realization that I really don’t but wish I did. In any case, your home and family are beautiful!

23. Leslie September 28, 2013 at 8:32 am

I love the photos of you and your family, you all look great. Your daughter’s outfits are to die for!