Trending…

Kelly Wearstler for Cameron Diaz in Elle Decor

-1202796734

Me!

3-nateberkus

Nate Berkus

4b028c22c87558c9d5d381b315283332

Anyone know who did this guy?

We have lived with our green for almost a year, and I still love it as much as I did the day we moved in. All four of these greens are pretty similar, but give off totally different vibes.

Which do you favor?

Kelly’s full on glam, my apothecary chic, Nate’s industrial vibe, or the traditional country of the last image?

I promise I will still like you if mine is not your favorite.

Comments

1. Cat September 6, 2013 at 9:51 am

Bailey! I absolutely love them all and want to combined them! I love the actual color of yours with the gorgeous organization and traditionalism of the last image! Amazing. Green for Fall. Always my favorite.

2. alison g. September 6, 2013 at 9:52 am

Yours. Hands down. And I’m not being an ass-kisser. Cam’s is gorgeous, but too unapproachable. I wanna be able to know I can share good wine and good times in a kitchen.
    ag

3. lindsay September 6, 2013 at 10:26 am

love them all! but i must say yours is amazing. could you tell me where you found your rug?? love!

4. Sunshine Burns September 6, 2013 at 10:32 am

Bailey -love the green and I’m holding my breath to see the reveal of your Alligator Alley room! The Southern Living Fontenal house here in Nashville has a green kitchen with sky high cabinets too!

5. Southland Avenue September 6, 2013 at 10:36 am

I LOVE green kitchens. Green is practically a neutral to me so all of these are beautiful. Your kitchen and the last kitchen are my two favs!
    ~Mary Keller

6. Southland Avenue September 6, 2013 at 10:38 am

Your kitchen and the last are my two favorites! I love green kitchens in general though! so so pretty!
    ~Mary Keller

7. Emily September 6, 2013 at 11:09 am

Between you and NB…Guess it depends on whether you live in a loft or a house? I think that image is from his old Chicago apartment.

8. Gabrielle | Savvy Home September 6, 2013 at 11:12 am

Yours by a mile!! Though I like the glass doors in the last image. I’m still totally obsessed with your island too!

9. chelsie | chelsie, darling September 6, 2013 at 11:21 am

yours is definitely my favorite – i mean it! can’t get enough of the subway tiles against the green!

10. Jess September 6, 2013 at 11:27 am

Yours totally rocks my world! Your juxtapose is amazing! I can’t wait to see the finished Holly project!

11. ohraq September 6, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I love yours and the KWearstler… I like the Nate Berkus but its a little too mid century/industrial, there is nothing to break it up?

12. kk September 6, 2013 at 12:34 pm

yours is BY FAR the best!!! totally obsessed!!

13. Melissa September 6, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Yours for sure I love it!

14. Kkrs September 6, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Bailey,
    While I genuinely like them all, yours is my favorite. I’m not if it is just the photography/staging… But while you kitchen whispers come on in, I hope you’re hungry… The other three feel a lil off putting… Reminding me that I shouldn’t eat that donut and that extra glass of wine is leading me nowhere good. I’d be thrilled to have any of these… But if I’m afforded the luxury to be choosy – I’m choosing you.

15. Natalie September 6, 2013 at 2:53 pm

My fiance and I painted our kitchen green a few months ago, and I’m in love with it! We’re in a condo that we bought but don’t plan on staying in long, so we didn’t want to go through the hassle of redoing the whole kitchen when we’re just going to sell in a few years, and the new paint is enough (for now) to keep us happy. It’s a different vibe than the ones pictured above, but still- green and kitchen! Pics here: http://www.ladychirpsalot.com/2013/05/operation-kitchen-completed.html
    My fave of the above is the Wearstler, but yours is a very very close second.

16. Nicole September 6, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Like yours the BEST!

17. Meg September 6, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Yours is still my favorite and the country chic kitchen…but then again green is my favorite color! I really love the lacquer deep green of your cabinets, and the rolling island.

18. Erin September 6, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I agree. I love the green. And your glossy green tops my favs.

19. laura September 6, 2013 at 4:07 pm

I love green when it is the saturated grass green like the first kitchen or a bright citrus yellow green. Not a huge fan of the in betweens like olive and sage but I am intrigued by people doing something different in the cabinet colors!! I am redoing a dining room hutch in the grass green lacquer look!! So excited.

Laura
    House Envy

20. Stephanie September 6, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I am friggin’ LUH-VING this green kitchen trend. Unfortunately the only green in my kitchen is on the horrendous linoleum floors. If the floors were, I dunno, a normal color, I would’ve absolutely painted my cabinets green after seeing the masterpiece that is your kitchen. (Full disclosure I included your kitchen in one of my dream kitchens)

Surrounded by Pretty

21. Catherine September 6, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Your is truly 100% my favorite! I really like KW’s too, but that backsplash is just the teeniest bit too intense for me (though the light fixture is pretty spectacular). Your whole kitchen is perfection.

22. Kelly | Fabulous K September 6, 2013 at 8:33 pm

YOURS is my FAVE for sure! Love love love.

23. Elly September 7, 2013 at 3:28 am

Green’s my favourite room colour. I just painted our entire bathroom a deep Kelly green. Including the ceiling (although there are white subway tiles and a brick wall to tone it down, but you know what I mean). Your kitchen looks the coziest. I’d love to see what appliances you used to accessories. Kelly’s brass or copper paneling and trim is gorgeous. And the cabinets in the last pic. Hottnes. Green makes everything better- it’s a cozy but unexpected col

24. Diana September 7, 2013 at 7:21 am

I don’t know if I could live with a green kitchen, but yours is by far the nicest. I think the high gloss on the cabinets make it more special than just green paint.

25. Rebecca Dean September 7, 2013 at 11:08 am

Even though KW is my absolute design idol I have to say I love your kitchen more. The depth in the green is just so much richer! Also, thank you for that song! I’ve been blasting it while I list things in my etsy shop and it is definitely productive music :)

26. Morgan September 7, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I love the idea of the green kitchen! I’m sorta drawn to the kitchen from Real World Portland but it needs a little something more on the island. http://www.ohpd.net/wp-content/gallery/real-world-portland/rw-productions05_0.jpg

27. Denise @ Do you have that in my size??? September 8, 2013 at 9:31 am

They are all gorgeous and I’d be thrilled to live in any of those rooms, but Nate’s room made me hold my breath with the perfection of it. I’m obsessed with minimalist & streamlined lately, though. And I have no children at home now! Your kitchen would have been perfect for me when there were five kids needing to be fed, five lunches to be made, baking lessons to be taught – you get the idea.

28. nicole September 9, 2013 at 11:14 am

I would pick yours out of that lineup every time, even if I had no idea whose they were. Gorgeous.

29. Lori September 9, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Kelly’s is beautiful but yours is the best. The color you chose is just gorgeous and your island is to die for. BTW, I’ve seen your kitchen referenced many times recently.

30. Blair September 10, 2013 at 12:11 am

I am all kinds of obsessed with that Elle Decor feature and IMMEDIATELY thought of your kitchen when I saw it. The backsplash/counters/sink are lacquered brass. $$Cha-Ching$$. That whole apartment is yummers. I want to marry hers and yours together and make a sweet green baby kitchen of my very own. Except find a way to make fabby gold backsplash that would not cost me my first born child.

31. Alexis September 10, 2013 at 4:15 am

All gorge but yours wins- hands down! Love it all but the rug steals my heart- genious!!! It makes the room so much warmer and less “decorated”. You’re the best!!

32. Worth Stealing: Green Kitchen May 2, 2014 at 2:04 am