Where is the love?

You know Christine, right? She did this:

style-at-home-nursery

And this:

kitchen1

She rules. AND she is incredibly kind and generous and supportive and shouted us out on Canadian television…You should go watch it if only to see the tour of her INCREDIBLE basement renovation she did. For real, it’s like this y’all:

b76d20f4380d11e392b622000a1fb73b_8

Those gawgeous doors hide a laundry situation. It’s all pretty next level. Watch the video here.

THEN, Sam of Peak of Tres Chic did not one but TWO posts using our Biscuit Bedding this week.

bedroom-reveal

The bedding looks fab monogrammed… And this nursery will be a beauty.

I love seeing how people use our bedding, we need to start up our Best Biscuit contest again so I can see all of the fabulous things y’all have been doing with it these past few months!

Also, you may have seen on the ‘gram that we have put the finishing touches on Mr. McBaby’s nursery. Styling up the shelves over his changing table- the room is all ready now just waiting on him!

photo 1

And we stopped by the new store this weekend to test some paint samples.

photo 2

All of these will be coming into play. I cannot wait.

Comments

1. janebird January 13, 2014 at 9:34 am

Lady Bailey! What a delicious breakfast treat this post was – we are looking for a new runner for the staircase and the basement renovation (with that striped number) put the pitter pat in my heart! Thanks ladybug.

2. Amy January 13, 2014 at 10:01 am

The paint colors will look great in the shop! What’s the plan for the exterior?

3. Brittany January 13, 2014 at 11:11 am

Glad you saw that link with your shout out :)

4. Samantha January 13, 2014 at 11:36 am

Thanks for including me, lovely! I can’t wait to see your new shop. And Mcbaby’s nursery is going to be beyond fab.

Xoxo,

Sam

5. christine[bijouandboheme] January 13, 2014 at 4:31 pm

You’re officially my favourite. Thank you for such an amazingly sweet post- means the world to me!!! I can’t take total credit for the kitchen shot though…Meredith Heron helped with that situation:)

Thank you again for being such a supportive, flat out awesome internet friend- very happy to know you.

6. smash January 13, 2014 at 7:05 pm

The day bed in the first photo rocks my world. I am currently searching for any reason to recreate it in my home. Hang in there these last few days of pregnancy & take care of yourself! xx

7. Sam January 13, 2014 at 8:28 pm

cannot wait to see a full post on baby boys nursery! oh also came across this house on d mag, thought it was very “baileyquin-esque”. http://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-home/2014/january-february/true-colors-in-university-park-home