Southern Living Style Guide!

Pete had a tonsillectomy last week, and between taking care of him, Harry and Grace who is on spring break…I have had my hands full. I picked up my monthly stack o’ mags awhile ago but had yet to go through them. Then yesterday Grace and I were flipping through magazines together and she started shouting excitedly, “Mommy room! Mommy room!”.

SouthernLivingStyleGuide

SouthernLivingSG1

SouthernLivingSG

SouthernLivingSG3

I didn’t know this was happening, so you can imagine my utter delight to see our house in the Southern Living Style Guide out now. The whole issue is gorgeous, and I am so flattered to be included- not to mention seeing the shots by Hector Sanchez all big and beautiful!

Thank you to Southern Living for the propers!

Comments

1. Jane Duffey March 18, 2014 at 9:19 am

What a razzle-dazzle to come across amidst a wild week! The shots are exquisite. And Grace’s call to attention is the sweetest! Many congratulations, chickadee.

2. Jodi March 18, 2014 at 10:13 am

How can they use your house without you knowing? Beautiful by the way! I need to pick up the mag.

3. Sara March 18, 2014 at 10:47 am

WOW!!!!!

4. Comfy COzy Couture March 18, 2014 at 10:55 am

So fun and well deserved!! Your home is insanely gorgeous!!

5. katerina@lexandliv March 18, 2014 at 12:03 pm

That is just the sweetest reaction! She is going to be so proud of her Mommy one day (soon, i’ll bet)
    That house looks gorgeous. Is this your current home? I’m late to the party and have yet to read through all of your blog. Will you be posting the original images? Would love to get a closer look.

6. Kristin @ Welcome Haven March 18, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Congrats! What a pleasant surprise!

7. Janell March 18, 2014 at 3:57 pm

I love that you have a budding decorator in Grace! Congrats on the spread and your new baby! Love to keep up with your decorating exploits!

8. Leah March 18, 2014 at 4:11 pm

what a great surprise! you have been killing it lately and I look forward to seeing more projects!

9. Marcy March 18, 2014 at 6:10 pm

heh, I am imagining Grace in a year or 2 playing the critic … “no mommy, not THAT green, THIS green. don’t be crazy!” ideally with a velcro-curl stuck in her hair.

10. Meredith March 18, 2014 at 7:45 pm

That is the very best way to find out such incredible news – too fun! Congratulations!

11. Nickie March 19, 2014 at 8:00 am

That is so sweet the Grace got all excited when she saw your work. And the fact that she recognized it!!! Super cool.
    I’ve seen the issue and your work is just beautiful. Congrats!!
    Hope Pete is better soon!!

12. Lily March 20, 2014 at 3:21 pm

STUNNING! I need to see those glossy pages in person now!

xo Lily

13. Blair March 25, 2014 at 12:37 am

Ugh-I had my tonsils taken out last year and it was HELL. Hope your hubs feels better soon! I still have my copy of the original issue these were featured in! I love your homes! Equally obsessed with Project Holly! Keep up the good work!