Updates…

I apologize for my lack of consistent posting of late. We have three major design projects either under construction or about to be, on top of our usual clients. You may have seen my instagrams about “Project Movin On Up”:MovinOnUp

It’s a deluxe apartment in the sky that is currently being built, and we finally got to go inside the space last week and take in our clients gorgeous view.

movinonupview

This is going to be a fun one.

HarryTwoMonths

Harry celebrated 2 months last week. Having two babies hasn’t just doubled the fun (and exhaustion), it multiplied everything. I am constantly trying to slow down and maintain some boundaries with work so that I don’t miss anything. He has started cooing and smiling, and he always has the most sincere curious look about him- ┬áhe is very earnest. I can’t keep my lips off his face.

Grace is better than ever, she loves her brother very much and is so funny and sweet, it breaks my heart. The two year old tantrums are no joke, and I can really feel the responsibility of raising a kind and respectful human. We had her parent-teacher conferences at school last week and her teacher told us Grace is a class greeter, and that whenever someones parent comes to pick them up she runs up and says “HI!! Phillipa, your mom is here!” and that if the younger class is on the playground she puts her arms around them and tells them to be careful. I just can’t with that mental image. She is a good, good girl and I feel like the luckiest- and the sleepiest.

And on top of all that, our new store is finally set to open next month!

Painted in Waterlogue

I can’t wait to take y’all on a tour of the new space, it has been an enormous amount of work at a time when I haven’t been able to be fully mentally or physically present and I am SO PROUD and grateful for my ladies Caroline, Maddie, Lauren and Morgan for making magic happen.

Meanwhile, if you are in Houston, stop by our old location to take advantage of our sale!

SALE

We are cleaning everything out for the move, and there are deals to be had.

If you are at a distance, don’t distress, there will be cause for celebration for us all once we are settled in to our new digs ;)

Comments

1. Geri April 2, 2014 at 10:31 am

Sounds like you are running a mile a minute. So happy for you. Stay in touch. I look forward to seeing the new store.

2. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door April 2, 2014 at 11:07 am

All good things in life for you right now and it is well deserved. Keep on enjoying it!

3. Iris April 2, 2014 at 11:38 am

Good luck on all of your exciting projects! How gratifying to have so much work that you enjoy and to have darling babes to come home to. Harry is such a doll!

4. Angela April 2, 2014 at 12:21 pm

That is one cute baby!

5. Lily April 2, 2014 at 3:06 pm

So happy for the updates, on all fronts! and eager to see the opening of the new Biscuit store!

xo Lily

6. stephanie April 2, 2014 at 4:16 pm

would it make you happy if i said your store looks a bit like the Prada Marfa store? : )

7. Lauren April 2, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Hi Bailey! Harry is so presh. I am pregnant with a boy and I would love to know what your favorite clothing brands are for him. I am having trouble finding cute boy stuff! Everything is nautical!

8. Annie Thompson April 2, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Don’t know how you have enough hours in the day especially with two little ones! So glad to hear Gracie is doing well, I have been following your blog from pre-Gracie days. I used to live in Lincoln Park too (on Lincoln and Webster!) Sweet Mandy B’s was a way to regular haunt of mine, so I loved it when I saw you guys took Gracie there! Congratulations on your big projects and your new location. If I ever come to Houston, you guys are my first stop. But so glad to hear that there is a surprise for us non-locals coming soon! Can’t wait! Keep up the amazing work!

9. Sarah April 3, 2014 at 6:28 pm

I die just picturing Grace at school with her classmates! It just sounds so precious :)

So excited for everything happening and can’t wait for updates on all the projects!!

10. judy April 4, 2014 at 4:32 am

ohwhata handsome boy!

11. Alexa April 7, 2014 at 4:44 pm

That yellow print in the first picture is TO DIE FOR. Is that wallpaper? Fabric? Would you be willing to share the source? Ah!!!!! I just love your taste. Thanks for always inspiring me!